“Salsa Bar!”

Cantina Southwest Grill
Ranked #2 of 183 Restaurants in Layton
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New York City, New York
“Salsa Bar!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

Great food, great service, excellent Mango Honey Salsa (among a bunch of others), and a wonderful selection of beer and margaritas. We'll definitely be back.

Visited September 2013

Layton
“Excellent Food and Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

Our title says it all!! The food was outstanding and the staff was very nice. Great music..and the best part was the salsa bar and the free warm tortilla chips.

• Visited August 2013
Paradise, Utah
“Mexican Food Supreme”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

Decided to try this place after seeing an advertisement and found the food to be far better than average in a nicely decorated atmosphere. It is another place that we plan to put on our list of regular haunts.

Visited July 2013
“Love the salsa bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Good place to eat. They have fresh warm chips and a great salsa bar. I always get the camarones a la diabla. Wonderful flavor the top the extra sauce on the rice and beans. I first got hooked on the enchiladas camarones. I hear that the Tuesday taco night is great. I just don't remember to come on Tuesday.

• Visited August 2013
Ogden, Utah
“Great Mexican Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

My favorite Mexican restaurant in Northern Utah used to be the famous Red Iguana in SLC. I was especially fond of their moles. But over the years they toned down the heat and my wife and I no longer want to make the trip down to it. So we've been searching. Then we found this place. Every meal has been delicious. We live in Roy, so its close by. The all you can eat Salsa and Chip bar is amazing. The service is excellent, the food is flavorful and plentiful. I'm going again for 4th trip tonight. The specials are awesome. I keep trying new ones and never disappointed. The atmosphere is friendly and the place is spotlessly clean. Highly recommend if your in the mood for good Mexican food. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited July 2013