“Like being invited to eat at your best friend's home.”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #15 of 184 Restaurants in Layton
Cuisines: American
Phnom Penh
“Like being invited to eat at your best friend's home.”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

It was one of my best friends that introduced me to the Cracker Barrel restaurant. The outside seemed unremarkable. The inside, a little cluttered with items they were selling in the lobby out side the dining room. The menu had some normal items that you might see at any restaurant.
the prices were modest. I asked my friend what was good here. He said: "Everything!" That first time, I had the meat loaf--which is always a risk at an unfamiliar restaurant. When it came, the portions were HUGE. And delicious! I enjoyed it so much I've forgotten what my friend had, but I remember thinking of what he had said was good here: "Everything."

I've been back many times and have introduced my friends to it as I was introduced to it. Everyone always agreed: What's good at the Cracker Barrel? "ËVERYTHING." Service, price, food, atmosphere. If you are ever near one and want a "for sure" good meal at a bargain price, don't miss it! You'll enjoy "EVERYTHING!"!

• Visited October 2012