Home2 Suites By Hilton Salt Lake City/Layton, UT
Priceline
$84
GardenInn.com
Very Good 4/5
Best Western Plus Layton Park Hotel(Layton)(Great Value!)
BestWestern.com
Great 4.5/5
$72
La Quinta
$116
$110
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsfire pitfull size fridgework spaceextended stayoatmealcomplimentary breakfastbusiness travelerhome away from homebusiness tripbreakfast sandwichgreat place to staygreat roompool and hot tubwould definitely stay here againvery nice hotelstaff was friendlybed was comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 29, 2014

This hotel is really nice and very spacious. The front desk staff were all extremely friendly and exceptionally helpful. The kitchen was an especially nice feature since we like to keep snacks and drinks on had that meet our dietary needs. The breakfast was also very good, which also surprised me since I had a pre-made omelet that I didn't expect much from, but it was great - just don't cook it for as long as the pre-programmed microwave says. I felt we got a great deal for the money.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
GabeGarn, General Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Salt Lake City/Layton, UT, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

I appreciate you taking the time to write a wonderful review about our hotel. The rooms are very nice and spacious I can't believe how much we have in our rooms but it still feels open. I will pass on your compliment to the front desk. They do an incredible job and I love it when people recognize that. I am glad you enjoyed breakfast I love the new items including the omelet that you enjoyed. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This was a first for me at a home2 suites and what a great first it was. The staff was spot on the check in process was quick and smooth,knowage of places to eat and pick up thing needed to make my stay was accurate and receiving a few packages went with out an issue and they even helped me carry them to my room. This is in my travel portfolio the place to stay in December when I return on a work trip again.

Room Tip: Room on back side of hotel have a nice view of the mountains.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Thank you very much for writing such a kind and thoughtful review. I am glad that you found the staff very helpful and you got to enjoy some of the great places to eat here locally. We look forward to your next visit in December.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

During my 4 month stay in Layton for the military, everyone at Home2 went out of their way to make me feel welcome. Being able to interact with the cheerful, smiling staff day after day made my time there the best it could be. As for the accommodations, they were more than I had expected. My room was very comfortable and convenient, and the hotel amenities were fantastic. The view from my room was absolutely phenomenal, too! If I ever find myself back in that area, this is where I will be staying. If it weren't for my extended family at my "home away from home", it would have been just another hotel stay. Gabe, Jess, Brittany, Savannah, Jai, Katie, Morgan, Kenzie, and everyone else there, thank you.......for everything.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
GabeGarn, General Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Salt Lake City/Layton, UT, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Thank you first for your friendship while you stayed at our hotel. It is the guests like you that make this job so incredible and meaningful. We miss you here at the hotel very much. Thank you for the hand written note you left us it is hanging up in our break room. The fact that you took the time to do that and write a review means a lot. I am happy you are home with your family and hopefully you need to come back out here again. Thank you again for everything.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

The staff was awesome, every staff member we saw had a smile and a friendly greeting. The Hotel lobby, fire pit and BBQ areas were clean & welcoming. Our room was amazing. the bed was comfortable, the room was quiet, and the kitchen area was spotless. One of the better places to stay and the price was more than reasonable.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for the incredible review and the very kind words you shared. A clean, quiet hotel and friendly staff is exactly the environment we seek to create for our valued guests. Thank you so much for complementing us and our hotel. We look forward to your next visit very much.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Outside of not having a recycle bin in my room and towels that were pre-soiled by a previous guest the room was comfortable and pleasant. The heat/AC system has a problem. You can't get it to warm up unless you set it to 85 degrees. The room was spacious and plenty of work space. Internet was perfectly fine, but must be renewed daily. Bed was comfortable and there was a nice large TV in the room.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
GabeGarn, General Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Salt Lake City/Layton, UT, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2014

I really appreciate you taking the time to speak with me the other day. As we discussed every one of your issues has been addressed. You mentioned you don't have a need to travel back to Layton anytime soon, but if that changes we hope to have you back to prove we will deliver a great experience. Thank you again for everything.