“West Valley City Home2 Suites”

Home2 Suites By Hilton Salt Lake City/Layton, UT
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Layton
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Hilton Honors member. Never tried this accommodations before. Love the concept, hotel/time share. From the time we checked in to checked out, friendliest personnel throughout. love the rooms and breakfast. First hotel that we knew the names of the employees and had conversations that felt we knew each other for a long time. This was a business/pleasure trip for
my wife and I. Would definitely stay here again in the future...

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
GabeGarn, General Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Salt Lake City/Layton, UT, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Based on the title of your post I believe you reviewed the wrong hotel. Based on your experience I would not be surprised if you stayed at our hotel. Home2 Suites as a brand is committed to delivering a great experience. If it was meant for us thank you very much if not we hope we get the chance to prove we are just as great.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Thank you very much for all the hospitality and great service! I have stayed with you guys longish term from over in New Zealand on 4 occasions. Made some friends among the long-term stayers. Thanks in particular to Brittany, Katie, Jai, Savannah, Kenzie and Seth for making a business trip feel almost like a holiday!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you my friend from New Zealand. It has been our pleasure to get to know you and become friends. Thank you very much for the incredible review. The staff loves to be recognized and they were really excited to see your review. We hope you have many visits in the future. Thank you again.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

The staff was efficient, very friendly and welcoming. We like having a microwave and large refrigerator in the suite. It was worth the price, when we couldn't get the discounted room block of another hotel, Home 2 suites matched the price.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
GabeGarn, General Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Salt Lake City/Layton, UT, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Thank you for giving us the chance to earn your loyalty. When I travel I also love to have a fridge and microwave. Thank you so much for the kind words you said about the staff and we hope the next time you have a convention in Layton you choose us again.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

This hotel is conveniently located with easy access to I-15. There are several good restaurants within walking distance, if you choose to walk. The hotel was clean, quiet, and comfortable. The staff was friendly and very helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you very much for not only staying with us but for taking the time to write a review. We are very close to the I-15 like you mentioned. I love several of the great local places to eat that you can walk to. I appreciate the kind words you shared about the staff. We appreciate you and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Great hotel. Hard to find the entrance. It isn't market or obvious, so if you are driving in late at night, after long haul, look carefully. Staff is competent and friendly. Weekend crowd seems to be a lot of young fellas from the Air Force base but they were well behaved. Beware the sliding bathroom doors. They have strange locking mechanism. Not for children or the impatient.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
GabeGarn, General Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Salt Lake City/Layton, UT, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Thank you for selecting to stay at our hotel. I apologize that you struggled to find us and with the locks on the bathroom door. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the hotel and found the service to be friendly. Please feel free to contact me directly if you need anything in the future.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

I am living in this Hotel since November.I love the Staff from this Hotel and one of the Houskeepers is very special. Her Name is Nora and she is just lovely. She has always a smile on her face and friendly words to say when i see her in the Morning. She also helps if there is any Problem. I love her. Okay Nora this words are for you: I Think you are doing a very very good Job.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
GabeGarn, General Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Salt Lake City/Layton, UT, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Thank you so much for living with us and for being a person that changed our life for the better. Our staff loves you and your husband. I can't tell you how how much your words meant to Nora. She was moved to tears. Thank you so much for being an incredible guest and friend.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Very nice rooms and free breakfast. Nice modern furniture. Mini kitchen in rooms is nice. Would strongly recommend to others. Indoor pool is another great benefit. Nice places to eat close by. Easy to find from the freeway.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
GabeGarn, General Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Salt Lake City/Layton, UT, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to write a great review. I love having a kitchen when I travel also. We are glad you enjoyed the hotel and all the great things that surround us including the great dining options.