“Why is my plate different?”

Boston's Restaurant & Sports Bar
Ranked #11 of 187 Restaurants in Layton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

Ate with two friends and we all ordered the same entree. Why was my spaghetti sauce more watery than the two guys I am with? Granted, it was still good. I just found that odd. Service was still good, just quality was off.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Went here twice in the 4 days I was out there! Great pizza! Great service! I highly recommend it!

Reviewed January 16, 2012

Food is OK we go for the bar side to have drinks after work.

Reviewed April 30, 2011

Went there last minute for the UFC fight because the regular bar closed...now I wouldn't go back to the other bar even if it was open. Great selection of drinks (hard and soft), large menu and great staff. Also, prices are very reasonable.

Clean, nice touches on design, plenty of TV's covering whatever angle at which you happen to be sitting.

You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed August 25, 2010

Pizza is outstanding with some nice local flavor. I recommend the Baby back ribs and any variety of pizza. Great place but can be crowded, especially on Fridays.