“Very clean and well managed hotel!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn Salt Lake City / Layton

Comfort Inn Salt Lake City / Layton
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Layton
“Very clean and well managed hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2012

Very convenient, comfortable & clean. I'm very picky on beds and theirs were really comfortable. The staff was super nice and accommodating. My wife and I spent our wedding night there and the staff even left a little gift in our room when they found out. We really enjoyed our experience.

• Stayed July 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
LaytonComfortInn, General Manager at Comfort Inn Salt Lake City / Layton, responded to this review, February 23, 2012
We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know you had a great stay. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us on such a special occasion & we're so happy you had a great experience. We would love to have you back any time!
We wish you many happy years,
Matt Read

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2012

The staff here was outstanding. They were very helpful and you couldn't walk by an employee without them saying hi and asking how you were doing. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. If I am ever in Layton, Ut. Again I would stay at the Comfort inn again. I highly recommend staying here. Again I was very Impressed with the entire staff, they were execellent.

• Stayed January 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I'm so glad to hear you had the experience we strive for with every guest. We love our guests & I'm glad that shows. Thanks so much for letting us know. I shared this with everyone on staff! We hope to get to opportunity to take care of you again soon!
We Wish You Safe Travels,
San Francisco, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2012

The people here were great. From the front desk, to the people serving breakfast (which was tasty, on time, and generous) to the people cleaning the rooms. They all seemed genuinely focused on making sure that we felt at home.

I don't know how new this hotel is, but the room seemed brand new. It had everything I wanted in it. It seemed pretty large. I was sharing it with two other people and it never seemed like we were on top of each other (like other hotels we stayed in on that trip).

Oh! and the people here really knew the area and told us what we would want to see. Great service there, too!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We appreciate you taking the time to write this great review. Our goal is to create a great home away from home experience for our guests & I'm so glad to here we achieved that with your stay. We look forward to having you stay with us the next time you are traveling through our area.
Thanks Again,
Layton, Utah, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2012

Every year for the past 6 years, my wife and children stay at a local hotel in the Salt Lake area (from Ogden to SLC) and out of the 6, Comfort Inn is at the top of the list. The greeting from the front desk mgr. was so warm & inviting. Our room was clean & spacious. The swimming pool-hot-tub was lots of fun for my son and I and the complimentary cookies they have are incredible. We finished it off with the complimentary breakfast and for a family who really enjoys breakfast, the options & taste met our expectations. We would recommend the Comfort Inn for anyone, business or pleasure.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for the great review. We love to hear about all the little & big things that make a stay great for our guests so we can continue to create great experiences. I will be sure to pass along your praise to our front manager Ashley as we realize that she & all our front desk staff are true assets to our hotel. We look forward to taking care of you & your family again! We are so glad to be able to be part of making your Holiday memorable!
Vacaville, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2011

We reserved 2 rooms (1- Suite, 1-2 Queens) for 4 days over the Thanksgiving weekend. I received confirmation on Nov. 18th. Two hours prior to our arrival (12hr drive from California) they told us the suite was no longer available. They extended the stay of the current guest, telling us there were no other suites available. We had a family of 5 needing that suite and the day before Thanksgiving no less. After MUCH deliberation upon arriving, they offered us 2 additional rooms (1/2 price) with queen beds, comp'ing 1 room. Then they charged us for the 3rd room, eventually...refunding us. WILL NOT STAY AGAIN!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Don S
I was so sorry to hear of your experience. I wanted to apologize for the confusion in your reservation. We would definitely like to resolve this to your satisfaction. Please contact me directly so I can learn what we can do make up for this in a way that works for you. My email is mattr@wslm.biz . We really appreciate your business & would love the opportunity to make this right.
Cedar City, Utah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2011

We had a great time in the pool, went to the mall across the street, and had dinner at the kids favorite place, sizzler. We bought discount tickets for lagoon at the front desk, in fact they were running a promotion and we really got a good deal on the tickets.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room close to the pool
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
LaytonComfortInn, General Manager at Comfort Inn Salt Lake City / Layton, responded to this review, August 24, 2011
We are so glad you had a great experience and we look forward to taking care of you next time you're in town. We have some rooms RIGHT BY the pool that will be PERFECT for you the next time you stay. We also have discounts at other attractions, restaurants that you might like. Make sure to ask the front desk next time you visit so they can steer you in the right direction or contact our Sales Manager to find out about any specials that may fit if you have something specific in mind. Her name is Cory & she can be reached at coryj@wslm.biz. We do have some great skiing & holiday shopping specials in the works for the coming season! Feel free to contact me directly if there's anything else you feel we could do to make your next stay even better! We are always looking to take the best possible care of our guests!
My email is mattr@wslm.biz
Thanks again,
Calgary
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2011

Stayed one night in early April 2011 on way home from Arizona. Very friendly and helpful staff. New or newly renovated room. Very clean without that smell of cleaner. Comfortable decor and bed. Small fridge and coffeemaker. Close to restaurants (there's a Red Lobster and burger place across the parking lot of the adjacent small college, and more within a couple of blocks) and shops. Reasonable price includes parking and the standard continental breakfast (coffee, toast and a piece of fruit, in under 15 minutes, works for me). Can hear the freeway with window open, but easy to get off and back on the road. Swimming pool was a nice surprise. Will definately stay again.

• Stayed April 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
LaytonComfortInn, General Manager at Comfort Inn Salt Lake City / Layton, responded to this review, August 5, 2011
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay & we look forward to having you again. I'm sure you'll love the addition of some more hot items to our breakfast menu! We also have a few discounts to a couple of the other 50 local restaurants within a mile or two of our place at the front desk. Our front desk staff would be happy to show you some great places to try next time you're through town. It's always fun to find great local restaurants if you have the time. However, I understand it's also nice to have a couple choices in the parking lot so you don't have to get in your car again when you're on a long trip. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's a way we can make your stay even more enjoyable the next time you visit. My personal email is mattr@wlsm.biz & I would welcome the email. Thank you for taking the time to say what you loved about our hotel & we look forward to taking care of you again soon!
Matt read
Also consider these accommodations in or near Layton
BEST WESTERN Plus Layton Park Hotel
Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Layton
La Quinta Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Layton
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City/Layton
Hampton Inn and Suites Salt Lake City/Farmington
Home2 Suites By Hilton Salt Lake City/Layton, UT

Been to Comfort Inn Salt Lake City / Layton? Share your experiences!