“Excellent Customer service”

Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Layton
tulsa
“Excellent Customer service”
Reviewed January 19, 2010

Highly reccomend you stay at Hampton Inn in Layton, UT..not only do they have receptions in the foyer that are almost a complete meal...they deice and scrape off your windshield in the morning...

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
impressguest, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this review, January 21, 2010
Thank you so much for your feedback! We really appreciate all the positive comments and I will share your comments with my staff. Thank you again, and we look forward to impressing you on your next visit to Layton!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed December 23, 2009

I have been doing business travel for over 35 years, and have stayed in the full range of hotels. I wanted to say that my two week stay at the Hampton Inn in Layton, UT was one of the friendliest and nicest I've had in a long time. The staff was very courteous and willing to help in any way. The rates were competitive but they also included a number of extras. The morning buffet would be considered a full breakfast. The evening "manager's reception" was really nice (including beer and wine) and I appreciated the ability just to have something hot to munch (beyond cookies) without having to go out to dinner. The facilities were well kept as was my room. The gym though small had 4 dfferent exercise machines and there was an indoor pool. Hotel had a good WiFI connection and there was business center that I used to print some directions with no problems. Look it is not a 5 star hotel, but I didn't expect that, but I did get more customer focus than I have gotten in a number of other hotels after paying a lot more. I plan to go back to the Layton Hampton Inn for my business in 2010 and have recommended it to my colleagues. The team there should know that they are doing a great job and that someone noticed.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
impressguest, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this review, December 28, 2009
Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff and hotel. We love impressing our guests and are very happy we impressed you! We look forward to seeing you in 2010.
arizona
Reviewed December 13, 2009

I just returned from a week long business trip to hill afb utah. I had reservations at the Hampton inn in Layton. Close to base (2 miles or less) Centrally located to many good resturants, many within walking distance from the hotel.

The staff were incrediable, friendly atmosphere, really did go out of there way to make your stay a pleasant one. Contential breakfest, which included hot entires.
Three nights a week, they hosted a meet and great, where they provide a themed food and beverages for guests and a chance to meet the staff.

Really enjoyed my stay, and would revisit on future business trip there.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
impressguest, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this review, December 15, 2009
Thank you so much for your kind words. We loved meeting you and happy you got a chance to meet the staff. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Layton!
Reviewed December 10, 2009

The staff at this hotel blew me away when they cleared the accumulated snow off my rental car the morning of my departure. Then they followed up by taking my key and warming the car up outside the hotel entrance while I checked out. As you might gather, it was bitter cold and snowing with temps outside near zero. I have never had this sort of service before in my life. In addition to that, the room was comfortable and there were free snacks and reception in the evening and breakfast in the morning. I consider this Hampton Inn to be the best value for money in the Ogden-Layton area.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
impressguest, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this review, December 11, 2009
Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel. We take great pride in our service and go out of our way to do whatever it takes to impress our guests! We look forward to impressing you again on your next visit to Layton.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed December 6, 2009

My first stay was in Dec 2008. I am a quality assurance inspector and a member of an 8 member team. Traveling away from home 2 weks a month, one week to Layton, it is refreshing to stay at a place you always feel welcomed. The staff is extremely accomodating. All you have to do is ask and it is provided. The breakfast provided is always fresh and at the right temperature. Mon thru Wed is the Managers Reception is a place to relax and unwind from the day. Guests have a chance to meet other guests. Again the food provided is always fresh and to the right temperature. Maintenance problems are met and corrected as quick as possible. The fitness center is always clean as is the business center and pool area. After spending 8 weeks here during 2009, I am lokking forward to the next 10 stays in 2010.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
impressguest, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this review, December 8, 2009
Thank you so much for your kind words. It really means a lot to us when a guest who has been with us for an extended period of time, leaves the hotel feeling like family! We can't wait to impress you in 2010!
Helena, Montana
Reviewed December 3, 2009

We loved our recent stay at the Hampton Inn. It is located right near the Layton Mall and many good restaurants. Our room was clean and comfortable and the staff was very friendly and helpful with directions and recommendations. We will stay here again on our travels through Salt Lake!

Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
impressguest, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this review, December 4, 2009
Thank you so much for you kind words about our hotel and service. We appreciate all your feedback and look forward to impressing you again!
Phoenix AZ
Reviewed November 23, 2009

We were pleasantly surprised to find a Managers Reception the night we arrived. We were welcomed by Chantele and Nicole and they answered all of our questions very pleasantly. We enjoyed nachos, and chili with wine all provided by the hotel staff. We had a pleasant conversation with Cortney who was a bright, helpful and friendly staff member. Our continental breakfast the next day was the best we have experienced in our travels and we will definitely stay at this hotel on our way back to Canada in the spring.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
impressguest, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this review, November 25, 2009
We so enjoyed having you stay with us! Thank you for your kind words about our staff and hotel. We look forward to impressing you, once again, in the Spring!