“Complete package”

Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Layton
Bend, United States
“Complete package”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed my experience at this hotel. The staff was helpful and prompt. The gym/pool were clean and well stocked with towels. The room was clean and quiet. The in-room internet connection was a little slow, but not bad, and the hotel was very busy while I was there, which could have contributed. Good experience.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ImpressGuestGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Thank you so much for you kind words about our hotel. We are happy that you enjoyed the gym, pool and your clean room. I'm sorry the internet was slow for you if this happens again please come let me know and I will look into this for you. We look forward to impressing you on your next visit to Layton!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
San Antonio, United States
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Above expectations . . . again. New additions are excellent; breakfast & social areas are very useful. This hotel has always been managed and staffed extremely well. I've been going there since 2000, and they have always been this way. Good location too...convenient to many needs during a business trip.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for you kind words about our hotel. We are very happy to hear you like the new additions and we look forward to impressing you on your next visit to Layton!
Regina
Reviewed September 8, 2013

An unplanned stop on our vacation brought us here! I have always had good experiences with Hampton so wasn't worried about stopping here. Check in was quick and easy, the price was really good for what we received, the room was spacious and comfortable and the breakfast had everything we needed to feed our family - even the picky ones! Nothing negative to say at all! Next trip I may make this a planned stop!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ImpressGuestGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you so much for you kind words about our hotel. We are always looking for ways to impress our guests and we are happy to know you were happy with your stay and we look forward to impressing you on your next visit to Layton!
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Just stayed here over the Labor Day weekend. Hotel is nice and clean, staff was friendly and willing to provide suggestions around the area for things to do. Not far from the highway, mall Antelope Island and many other outdoor activities. I've stayed at other Hampton Inn's, and this has been my best experience to date. Special thanks to Brittany and Mike.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your kind words about your experience at our hotel. We take great pride in our hotel and service and it is very rewarding when we get comments like this. Again, thank you and we look forward to impressing every guest who tries us out!
Salt Lake City, United States
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I just wanted to send a note to whomever will listen that I have been staying with Hilton for years, a Diamond HH Member. However, one of the simplest acts was the most meaningful when it comes to customer service. I stayed the night in the Layton Hampton Inn for a race that was very early the next morning. It was close, I used points and it was hardly a night’s sleep. While checking in I asked if there would be breakfast available at 5:00am when I was supposed to be leaving for the race, and was told that although the food didn’t come out until 6:00am, they would put a to-go sack together for me, even though it was a Saturday. Very kind. However, the next morning, when I got up and was rushing out the door, the gentleman at the front desk told me they had put out breakfast early for me and I was able to have the meal I was hoping for. I had a great race, and a great experience with the staff that went the extra mile for me.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff! Our mission is to "impress guest” and I’m very happy we succeeded! Our staff works very hard to impress every guest and it is very rewarding to them when a guest acknowledges their efforts. Again thank you for your response!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed September 3, 2013

stayed here in April 2013 and had a nice stay while passing through Salt Lake on our way to Antelope Island State Park and Bear Lake - both worth often overlooked attractions. Clean, comfortable. Friendly staff, easy access from highway. Good restaurants nearby.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Richfield, United States
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Our families liked the hotel's amenities, breakfast and rooms. Staff were very helpful and accommodating. No problems with cleanliness, professionalism, etc. We would stay there again, escpecially with children and grandchildren.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family