“Great Room”

Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Layton
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Layton
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Very happy with the service. All the staff was kind and helpful. Found out they have water softners and now I'm sold on getting one for my home. The showers were amazing. I looked forward to them at the end of each day. Normally I'd be itchy after showering.... Not here. Wonderful

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ImpressGuestGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time and energy to tell us and other travelers about your experience. I am glad you enjoyed our teams Hamptonality and enjoyed our showers! I hope you enjoy your new water softner at home. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Very clean rooms, nice touch on the evening meal and cookies, the breakfast was hardy, the front desk staff was very skillful and knew the area and what it had to offer, the hotel has been updated - I felt like I was staying at a Marriott hotel. I would definitely stay here again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ImpressGuestGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time and energy to tell us and other travelers about your experience. I am glad you enjoyed our clean rooms, evening reception, cookies, breakfast, our teams Hamptonality, and property renovations while you were in town! We look forward to welcoming you back as our guest again soon!

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

I stayed for a single night at the Hampton Layton Inn.

The hotel is your typical Hampton Inn. The folks are helpful and friendly and the hotel is clean.

The Good:

1. The hotel is located near the highway.
2. This hotel has probably the most food options within walking distance that I have ever seen. Nothing special, but your typical places. Outback etc.
3. It's very clean.
4. Internet is free.
5. The staff was friendly and accommodating.
6. The happy hour was cool and an opportunity to hang out and socialize.
7. There was an open electrical outlet near the bed for my phone. This is a big one for me.

The Bad:

1. The water pressure at the hotel sucks. I realize that sucks isn't a great word but it applies here. It took me forever to get warm. I spoke to a co-worker that was also staying there and he mentioned the same thing.

One way or another, I have another reservation there in June and I'll gladly keep it. The good outweighed the bad.

Thanks!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank GreenNeptune
ImpressGuestGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time and energy to tell us and other travelers about your experience. I am glad you enjoyed our clean rooms, amenities, evening reception, and teams Hamptonality! I apologize for the lack of water pressure you experienced, we will look to improve that for your future stays. We look forward to having you as our guest again in June!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Couldn't ask for a better experience! Great staff & a great place to stay. Location central to mutiple places to eat! Very nice to the smokers of the world! Clean room, WFI with good connectivity, and I slept like a baby!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ImpressGuestGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time and energy to tell us and other travelers about your experience. I am so glad you enjoyed our clean rooms, complimentary WIFI, location, and our teams Hamptonality! And even better, you slept like a baby! We look forward to welcoming you back as our guest again soon!

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Brooke and her staff were amazing. We stay twice a year while driving between two homes. We feel secure leaving our vehicle and trailer in the parking lot. The rooms are great and the beds are super comfortable. The breakfasts are great! It makes the long drive almost worthwile when you get an experience like that along the way. See you in 6 months Brooke and team.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ImpressGuestGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time and energy to tell us and other travelers about your experience. We are happy to hear you feel safe and secure while staying here. And that you enjoyed our comfortable rooms, hot breakfast, and teams Hamptonality! I will be sure to share your feedback with Brooke and the rest of the team. They will be happy to hear they made such a great impression! We look forward to welcoming you back in 6 months!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

This is our second stay at this hotel. They have finished their renovations; the breakfast area has plenty of seating, and a very good selection of breakfast items. Pool area looks good, though we never used it. Room was clean and spacious and the beds super comfy with a choice of pillows. Checkin was fast, staff were very friendly. The hotel is within walking distance to restaurants and a shopping mall. It is also pet friendly.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
ImpressGuestGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time and energy to tell us and other travelers about your experience. We were so excited to Welcome you back! I hope you enjoyed our newly renovated lobby being able to see the before and after. I am glad you enjoyed our comfortable clean rooms, and our teams Hamptonality! We look forward to welcoming you back as our guest again soon!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Friendly staff, very clean, excellent breakfast, quiet room. After along day of travel was a great place to stay and had a very restful night. Checkin was great, very fast and staff was informative about the hotel and guest services. Will stay there again when traveling.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ImpressGuestGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time and energy to tell us and other travelers about your experience. I am glad you enjoyed a good night of rest in our clean rooms, hot breakfast, comfortable surroundings, and our teams Hamptonality! We look forward to welcoming you as our guest again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Layton
Best Western Plus Layton Park Hotel
Home2 Suites By Hilton Salt Lake City/Layton, UT
La Quinta Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Layton
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City/Layton
Hampton Inn and Suites Salt Lake City/Farmington
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#7 of 11 in Layton

Been to Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Layton? Share your experiences!