“Absolutely Perfect!”

Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Layton
Saint George, Utah
“Absolutely Perfect!”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

We spent one night at this wonderful hotel as part of a long road trip. Everything was perfect. The staff couldn't have been nicer, the room was very large, beautifully furnished and the bed very comfortable. The location was great with many restaurants close by and a great choice if you are traveling with a dog as there is a large grass area in the back. The breakfast was very good. I highly recommend this hotel....it was the perfect choice for us.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank 388lovetravelin
ImpressGuestGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
Thank you for staying with us and for telling us and other travelers about your experience. I am glad we were able to provide a clean and comfortable room for a perfect night along your road trip. I hope our Hamptonality shined throughout your stay! We hope to have you as our guest again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Clearfield
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I had the privilage of staying at the Hampton Inn, in Layton, Utah for 3 months while I was building my new home. The staff couldn't have been more friendly and professional, I want to give special thanks to Nickki, Brooke, and Kerrie, they made my stay The bed was so comfortable, and the room had everything I needed in it. Their pool and hot tub were also amazing, as well as the buisness center and fitness center. I never had to go out to eat, their breakfasts were amazing with so many items it was hard to choose what to eat. They also had a manager's reception Monday - Thursday with a light dinner and beer and wine. I have never experienced this in any other hotels I have stayed out throughout the states. I would definately recommend this hotel for anyone who will be traveling through this area.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Joy D
ImpressGuestGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this review, July 23, 2012
Thank you for staying with us and for providing us and other travelers with your feedback. We Loved Having You Here for three months while your house was being completed. I am glad you were able to take advantage of and enjoy the many amenities we have to offer. I will be sure to share your comments with the staff and how their Hamptonality made your stay. Best of luck in your new home!
Perry, Georgia, United States
Reviewed July 19, 2012

This hotel is definitely one of a kind!!! Traveled there on business from 5/1/12 - 7/18/12 and was very very very very pleased. The suite had everything I needed and was very spacious and clean. I never had a negative experience during my stay. The hotel staff is nothing less than amazing, simply the BEST i've experienced! They are very polite, professional, and willing to do what it takes to make your stay enjoyable and convenient. Plenty of restaraunts within walking distance along with several retail stores. Also close to I-15, Hill AFB, and the Freeport Center. The business room has everything you need. The complimentary breakfast is excellent along with the evening managers reception as well. Life was good at the Layton Hampton Inn! Special thanks to NIKKI, KRISTINE, JOY, PAM, BRITTANY, & KERRI!!! You all are beyond amazing!!! I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone if your in the area. Thanks again!!!

Chad Rush ~Warner Robins, GA~

Room Tip: 122, 124, 125, & 224 are good!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Chad R
ImpressGuestGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experience with us and other travelers. I am glad we were able to be your Home Away From Home, We Love Having You Here! And I am happy to hear our Hamptonality shined throughout your stay! I will be sure to share your kind comments with the entire team, they will be excited. We hope to have you as our guest again soon!
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed July 15, 2012

After a long drive we needed somewhere to stay that would allow pets, and found this property on my GPS, gave them a call to check if they allowed pets and they did, and we arrived about 30 mins later at about 1am. We were greeted warmly, and in our room quickly. Room was clean, and comfortable. Breakfast in the morning was typical Hampton Inn breakfast, not great but definitely better than nothing. I was back on the highway at about 830 the next morning so didn't see much of the area, but there seemed to be quite a bit of variety for restaurants (all chain) and shopping close by. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
ImpressGuestGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your feedback with us and other travelers. I'm glad we were able to provide you with a clean and comfortable room with friendly service after a long day of travel. I apologize our breakfast did not live up to your expectations.On your next trip through hopefully you will get a chance to experience what our area has to offer. We hope to have you as our guest again soon!
Hartford, Connecticut
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I stayed five nites and felt like I got my money's worth and that there was value for the dollar. Not your usual Hampton Inn but a comfortable building. My room was very clean and I liked the consitency of housekeeping. Front desk is a cut above the usual - friendly, helpful, and anticipate your needs. Nice little snack on the way home and breakfast bar is not just thrown together-decent offerings. I really can't think of any negatives. Keep doing what you are doing.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this review, July 10, 2012
Thank you for staying with us and for providing us and other travelers with your feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and experienced our friendly service and clean rooms. I will be sure to share you comments with the staff and to let them know their Hamptonality shined through. We hope to have you as our guest again soon!
Bismarck, North Dakota
Reviewed July 2, 2012

My wife and I were fortunate to stay at the subject hotel from June 27 through the night of June 29.

We have NEVER enjoyed the experience at any hotel as much as this one.

I would like to mention the following personnel as WINNERS! They each did more to make our stay perfect than they would have been expected to do. Their friendliness, and "make us feel at home" attitude was so unexpected and appreciated.

They are as follows: Kristen Child (Front Desk), Jody Whitear (Housekeep Manager), Troy Randolf (Front Desk), Shannon Walley (Sales)......(thanks for charging my portable computer speaker), Josh pepper (GM), and Pam Davis (Evening Host). Well done, well done, well done.

Sam and Anne West
Bismarck, North Dakota

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this review, July 5, 2012
Thank you for staying with us and for providing us and other travelers with your feedback. I am happy to hear we made you feel at home and you experienced some of our Hamptonality! We love having you here! I will be sure to share your feedback with the rest of the team and especially those team members you mentioned. We hope to have you as our guest again soon!
Sydney
Reviewed June 6, 2012

The room is just average but what you would expect of Hampton Inn. Shower head again was a disappointment (not the first time). At the end of the day its clean and comfortable and thats the most important things.

What turned an average stay to a very good stay was the great staff especially the guy who looks after breakfast and who I also saw vacuuming the hallways . He was always smiling and always super friendly. The front desk staff also allowed me to check in way earlier then normal at 9:30am which I found extremely accommodating of them. The breakfast was also really good (great omelette, sausages, tata tots plus some great fruit) and the guy I mentioned before was constantly refilling the food and cleaning up.

Location is great, plenty of dining options and close to the interstate.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank shazam10
ImpressGuestGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this review, June 8, 2012
Thank you for staying with us and for providing us and other travelers with your feedback. I am sorry to hear the shower head was a disappointment. But, I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean and comfortable surroundings as well as our complimentary breakfast. I am glad we were able to turn an otherwise ordinary stay into a great stay with our Hamptonality. I will be sure to share your feedback with the rest of the team. We hope to have you as our guest again soon!