Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Layton
Hotels.com
$84
$109
$89
Best Western Plus Layton Park Hotel(Layton)(Great Value!)
$104
BestWestern.com
All reviewslight dinnermanager's receptioncookiesgreat place to staycomplimentary breakfaststay there againi highly recommend this hotelthe staff was greatbreakfast barhill afbshopping and restaurantsbusiness triplocation is greathome away from homeafter a long dayclean hotelfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 25, 2011

We stayed at the Hampton for 2 days and Nicol made us feel right at home. She gave us some refeshments for a movie we wanted to watch. Troy the maintenance man was also kind per everytime he passed us in the hall he asked hows your stay been is there anything I can do to make your stay better. I must say that I have not had such great customer service through my latest travel. It sure makes a difference to be treated as friends and or family rather than passerbys.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
ImpressGuestGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2011

Thank you for staying with us and for your kind words about our hotel, Nicol, and Troy. Nicol and Troy are great assets to our team and we are very lucky to have them. I will be sure to share your praise with them and the rest of the staff. We strive to make every guest feel as if they are part of our friends and family, and I am happy we were able to do so throughout your stay. We hope you will come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed April 24, 2011

My wife and I stayed at the Hampton in Layton after driving for 2 days and were more than ready to stop and rest since we had two more days of driving ahead of us. Jessica checked us in and was most gracious and helpful in recommending a restaurant and place to get a massage that we wanted. She drew us a map and gave us information about the hotel and the area. The rest of the staff was also remarkable during our stay. My wife and I are retired and travel a lot. The service we found at this Hampton was outstanding and we would highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
ImpressGuestGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2011

Thank you for staying with us and for your kind words regarding our hotel and staff. Jessica is a great asset to our team and we are lucky to have her. I will be sure to share your praise with her and the rest of the staff. Our goal is to Impress every guest, and I am happy we were able to do so throughout your stay. I hope you made it back to Seattle safely, and that you will stop by and see us again when you head south for the winter!

Reviewed April 19, 2011

I'm not sure where to even start. The comfortable large rooms, the cleanliness, the amazing friendly helpful staff, the amentities.... This hotel made our family trip/wedding one of the most comfortable and happy trips. They upgraded a couple of our rooms to suites, waited on us hand and foot. provided a breakfast each morning. had wii games avalibale in the lobby next to the cozy fireplace. an indoor swimming pool (perfectly heated), a laundry room that was very cheap. and anything we had forgotten the provided as complimentary. I can't say enough good things about this hotel. I just wish that there were more hotels like this one available!!!. did I mention wonderful staff? This was an A++ hotel!!!

• Stayed: April 2011
ImpressGuestGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2011

Thank you for staying with us and for your kind words regarding our hotel and staff. I will be sure to share your feedback with our entire team as we enjoyed hosting and getting to know your family as much as you did. Our goal is to Impress every guest, and I am happy we were able to do so throughout your stay. I am glad you were able to enjoy and take advantage of all the amenities we have to offer. We hope to have you as our guest again soon!

Reviewed April 15, 2011

We were seriously impressed with all aspects of our overnight stay. The rooms were being updated and new carpet installed, yet even the construction crew members greeted us, apologized and moved their work aside when we passed in the hallways. All Inn personnel were solicitous of our welfare and eager to offer any assistance. The room was large and well appointed. Included in the cost was not just breakfast, but dinner as well, and it was tasty. When we left before 5:00 A.M the next day., a staff member begged us to wait just a few moments for a fresh pot of coffee being brewed. Everything about the place showed excellent service. Wish we could have stayed longer and taken advantage of the nearby shopping center--maybe next time.

Room Tip: Top floor probably ensures optimum quiet
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
ImpressGuestGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2011

Thank you for staying with us and for your wonderful praise of our hotel! I will be sure to share your feedback and praise with the entire staff. It is our goal to Impress every guest and I am glad we were able to do so throughout your stay. I am also happy to hear that you enjoyed our rooms, breakfast, and evening reception. We look forward to your next visit when you can take advantage of that nearby shopping!

Reviewed October 29, 2010

Whenever we travel to Utah we stay here. The staff is totally awesome and go the extra mile to make your stay the best. We love the Manager Receptions and have met many people attending these events. The hotel is always clean. When I know I am going to Utah I look forward to my "visit" to the Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
ImpressGuestGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2010

Thank you for staying with us and for your comments. I will be sure to share your kind words regarding our staff with the rest of the team. I am glad you are able to take advantage of and enjoy our Managers Reception while you are here. We look forward to hosting your group during your "visits" to Utah and look forward to many more.