Holiday Inn Express Layton I-15
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Inn(Layton)
Charrin Inn(Clearfield)
View Hotel
All reviewsfree beveragesthe manager's receptionihg propertiesking executive roomeasy access off the freewaybusiness centerafter a long dayfront desk staffnice neighborhoodindoor pool and hot tubcomplimentary foodlots of restaurants within walking distancethe hotel staffrooms are cleanhotel is in a great locationquiet roomoutback steakhouse
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 17, 2014

I have been staying at this Holiday Inn Express for several years, and like it a lot. It is always clean. They greet you at the front desk as if you are family. We needed a small meeting room, and they were very accomodating, making the meeting a great success.

This hotel is a place to stay whenever in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
blarsen124, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Layton I-15, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Dear EricT52;
Thank you so much for your review. I am very happy to see that you feel like part of our family here were able to use our facilities. We have made some great enhancements to our Meeting Room and hope that you were able to enjoy. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Our room was clean, the mattresses a bit soft for our liking. Everything else was fine - nothing negative to say. The window was a bit stuck, but hubby managed to open it in the end..just needed some fresh air.
Our stay was not memorable - not super impressed but also nothing bad.
Staff was friendly, breakfast tasty, all was good.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
blarsen124, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Layton I-15, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Dear Marie H,
Thank you for taking a minute to write us a review of the hotel. I will pass along your comments to the staff. I'm glad you were able to enjoy the breakfast as well.
We are in the middle of major remodel of the rooms. New bathrooms, furniture, and carpet. We are very excited about the new look.
Please stop by and see us again if you are in the Layton area again!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Awesome experience. Felt completely taken care of. Not only did this hotel provide a great breakfast, but they offered "horduerves" in the evenings, first evening were BBQ sandwiches and second night was beef dip sandwiches with salads, chips and drinks. Seriously? Yep!! They were yummy and so nice to not have to go back out for dinner. Oh yeah, and then they served freshly made cookies!

Room Tip: Loved the King Executive. Gives a little extra space than the regular King room.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
blarsen124, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Layton I-15, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Thank you for writing in a review of our hotel. I'm glad you were able to take advantage of our Managers Reception and the cookies. They are 2 of the favorites with the guests. I will let the breakfast staff see the comments as well. We do take pride in the hotel and it's nice to hear that we are doing a great job. Thank you again and we hope to see you again on your next trip out to Layton.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

This is my second stay here and it was awesome. I had planned to go to dinner but when I arrived at the hotel, they were having what is called a Managers Reception, and today they were having soup n salad which was awesome. Kim, who was in-charge of the reception, did a great job of taking care of all the hotel guest. I am sure staying here again. The room I stayed in was also clean and quiet. To top it off, they put out milk and cookies after the reception.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
blarsen124, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Layton I-15, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Thank you so much to taking a minute and writing a review of our hotel. It's nice to see that you were able to take advantage of our Managers Reception. It is one of the favorites among the guests. I will pass along your comments to the housekeeping department as well. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Layton.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I stay here everytime I'm in the area and I have never been disappointed. The staff is always friendly and very helpfull. The rooms are clean and quiet and the amenities are in great condition. The location is great because there are a variety of good restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: October 2013
blarsen124, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Layton I-15, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

I wanted to take a minute and thank you for writing us a review of the hotel. We are lucky to be in such a great location and in walking distance to so many restaurants and shopping. I will let the other departments see the review as well so that they know they are doing a great job too! We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Layton.