“Good bbq, great sides!”

Holy Smoke
Ranked #5 of 185 Restaurants in Layton
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I will never give a bad review to a bbq joint that not only offers fried okra, but hush puppies as well! Tried the brisket and catfish. Brisket was a little dry but still good with some bbq sauce. Catfish was outstanding!

Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

This is one of our go to places. We eat here about once a week. Great pulled chicken and love the mashed sweet potatoes! I don't get that they serve a small bite of green jello with every meal - but the food is tasty and the service is exceptional.

Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

I have been here over 30 times and it is always great! My favorite item is the pulled pork sandwich. They are very friendly to military, gave my husband a free meal after returning from the Middle East. Great service!

Reviewed March 10, 2014

I have been to Holy Smoke BBQ on several occassions and always had great food and service each time. Small family owned with a warm western atmosphere. From brisket to ribs to the deep fried dill pickles, you will find everything here complete comfort food. I tell people all the time that this is my favorite place for BBQ.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

The is our favorite BBQ place in Layton. Great kickback atmosphere with excellent ribs. We also enjoy their selection of traditional and creative BBQ sauces. It is a joy when the owner is there and makes a point to visit with the customers.