“Good, but pricey ”

Reserve a Table
Mon, 10/14
8:00 PM
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in La Verkin
Description: We are strong believers in breaking away from the mundane, bean counting, portion controlled, fast food pack of restaurants that have become the American standard. We are an old fashioned— slowly cooked - bought seasonal - fresh ingredients, type of restaurant. We hope that our efforts will be appreciated; especially by our local friends and neighbors. We do our best not to use frozen, canned or portion controlled products. We make our own salad dressings and sauces, we grind choice beef - always fresh for our hamburgers and ground beef steaks. Our salads are fresh. The appetizers are made from scratch, our fresh seafood is prepared alongside freshly hand cut steaks and chops. Just lay your eyes on one of our desserts and you will see that indeed they are a work of art!! We strongly believe in and purchase from local purveyors when possible.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The establishment is very interesting. We actually walked around outside before going in so we could see the various pieces of local, fun art.
The menu wasn’t very exciting, but the food and service were great which is why I gave it a four.
It didn’t receive a five because it seemed pricey for two waters, one old time burger, and one mushroom Swiss burger (It was $21.48).
They were good burgers, but just a little pricey.

Date of visit: September 2019
Rich T, Owner at Stage Coach Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks for your feed back. Our lunch prices are actually the best in town. I work hard to keep our prices down. High quality 1/3 lb burger, fresh cut fries, Local bakery made buns.

Write a reviewReviews (568)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We came in tonight based on reviews. The staff was great. Attentive and nice. 3 of our party of 4 ordered the Ribeye. The cut of meat was not a great piece of meat and the knives made it hard to cut. For the price the cuts of Ribeye should have been Prime. They do give you a lot of food without question. Just could have been seasoned a bit better and better quality of meat for the price.

Date of visit: September 2019
Rich T, Owner at Stage Coach Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

All our Ribeyes are USDA Certified Black Angus Prime beef. If for some reason you got a bad cut, I would have replaced it had I known. I am really sorry. If you ever have a problem here, please talk with your server or a Manager, We will make it right. My apologies

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

MY final dinner during a stay in Hurricane was a Sunday. It seems many restaurants in Hurricane are closed Sundays. I am glad the Stage Coach Grill was not. They were busy! I dropped in with no reservation right at prime dinner hour, 6:15 ish.. I was quickly greeted by a very friendly wait person. Reservation? No. Do you mind sitting at the bar? I do not thank you. I grabbed a seat between two couples. They were friendly too. Lisa waited on me, took my beverage order (beer, wine and full bar) and presented me with the menu. They have a good selection of Steaks, Chops, some pasta, chicken and salads, all reasonably priced. I ordered chicken fried steak, (hand breaded) with white gravey, mashed potatoes and mixed vegis. During the short wait between ordering and eating, the owner of the Stage Coach came by to thank the dinners and ask if everything was to our satisfaction. A BIG YES! The chicken fried steak took up about 60 percent of my plate and was very tasty.. The potatoes had body and good flavor, not dry at all. I like my sauteed vegis "al dente" a bit crunchy. They were, two types of squash, red peppers and onions with a nice spice mix flavor. Lisa stayed attentive without be annoying while serving several other bar diners. We had a few laughs and i took my left overs home for a later night snack. Best of the 4 dinners I had while visiting Hurricane.

1  Thank rolofduvall

Thanks for stopping by!! thanks for the review..

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Exceptional place, from the friendly hostess, great server and the owner making his way around. Steaks were perfect and we stayed for awesome desserts. I did not see any flaws in their plan and it was a busy Saturday night

Thank You!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were gun shy after our first disappointment at another local restaurant. This place proved to be different, great lamb shank and burger. Our wait staff was attentive and helpful. I would be happy to eat a second meal at this place. Reasonably priced for our selections.

Thank you!!!

Been to Stage Coach Grille? Share your experiences!