“Very comfortable and clean.”

Best Western Red Hills
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Kanab
Reviewed January 31, 2013

A very nice hotel. Our room was very comfortable and appeared to be recently renovated. Everything was very clean and maid service was excellent. Facilities were very good although we didn't get to try the pool as it was closed for winter. Great breakfast every morning kept topped up by a very friendly lady called Nina. A true value to the hotel. All in all, I'd recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in the beautiful town of Kanab.

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank Samlknox
Ed N, General Manager at Best Western Red Hills, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Thank you for your review and for reconizing our team member Nina. She is a great asset to our operation.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Stayed here twice--one week apart. Very nice rooms. Decor nicely done and obviously newly remodeled. Extra touches--4 pillows per bed and very soft towels a plus. Nice size TV. The free breakfast was the best I have had anywhere!: There were a variety of hot choices including waffles and muffins (that you make fresh) plus scrambled eggs and sausage. Those were in addition to the usual muffins, danish, toast, English muffins and cereal. Service was excellent.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Cathy W
Ed N, General Manager at Best Western Red Hills, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

Hello, Thank you for posting your review. I'm happy to hear you had a great breakfast!

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Usually I stay at the Holiday Inn. I was so surprised at how nice this room was and I would definitely stay here again. The people were friendly when I checked in, the room was quiet and the bathtub acceptable. We had a king bed on the corner, 2nd floor.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank ogroup

Thank you for your review, please come again soon!

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Usually I stay at Hampton Inn's. I love a good bed, pillows and blankets. I was so surprised at how nice this room was and I would definately stay here again. The people were lovely when we checked in, the room was quiet and the bathtub acceptable. We had a king bed on the corner, 2nd floor.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sblue922
Ed N, General Manager at Best Western Red Hills, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2012

Hello and thank you for your review. I am very happy you liked your room and hope to see you again soon! Merry Christmas

Reviewed December 12, 2012

We stayed here while visiting Zion NP, rooms were large and clean. Our 2nd floor room had a balcony. Folks at the desk were friendly and helpful. Great location right in the middle of Kanab. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank The_Chuk
Ed N, General Manager at Best Western Red Hills, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor. I hope you enjoyed our complimentary Hot Breakfast as well. Please come back and tell all your friends about the Best Western Red HIlls.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

There is a $15.00 surcharge for Dogs. We were placed at the extreme back of the hotel by an area set aside for dogs.

The washroom facilities in our room appeared to be updated recently and were in very good shape. the same could not be said about the room. Although clean it appeared to be tired and in need of an update.

The staff were great and the full breakfast was much appreciated.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank DONALD_KMesaArizona
Ed N, General Manager at Best Western Red Hills, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Hello and thanks to you and your pet for being our guest. I am sorry the room seemed a little old to you, we did just do a case good and soft good upgrade this past summer. We also installed new 37 HD Samsung flat panel TV's in the rooms. I hope you will come back for another visit.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Me and my family went to go visit my family in Utah. Our first hotel stop was in Kanab. We had never stayed at this hotel and it was the best night sleep I have had in awhile, the beds were so comfortable. I was so surprised of how spacious the room was. You can tell they had just remodeled the room and it was so nice and clean. The hot breakfast they served was delicious! The hotel staff was very helpful and friendly. Would love to go back and stay again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Shirley G

Thank you, we work hard to provide a great breakfast with waffels, scrambeled eggs, sausage links etc....please come back again soon!