“It's Micky D's”

Ranked #28 of 39 Restaurants in Kanab
Kalispell, Montana
“It's Micky D's”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

In a moment of weakness, I decided to grab some food here while on a recent trip to Kanab. What can one write about the ubiquitous McDonald's? The food is what you have come to expect from this establishment - whether on the Champs Elysees in Paris or in Kanab, Utah. I will say the employees were very professional and friendly. Mickey D's is a place where you always know what you are going to get.

• Visited October 2013

Milan
“Not organized and slow”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Being too late to find other open restaurants we opted for the McDonalds. Only one cashier was open even though there were several people waiting to order. Also once ordered we had to wait approx. 25 minutes to receive our order (4 combo meals).

Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Made me sick to my stomach, was nasty”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Found strange things floating in my soda, should have listen to the contractor that eat there a couple days before, made him sick too

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank superfly3
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Lazy”
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

My family was waiting in line, there were a few other families there, not too busy at all. We stood in front of the cashier "Sean" some 15 or so year old boy. Completely ignored all three of us, looked at some friends, and asked them if they want to order anything. Really?! We are standing in line and you ask someone else if they want to order?! This was ridiculous. I go there about once a week, service is never great, but this just did it for us.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank mark k
“Slowest McDonalds in the Southwest”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Never made such an experience! Waitet more than 30min in the drive-thru lane (5 cars in front of me) and still didn't made it to the take-out window. I couldn't believe that this can actually happen in year 2013. The needed an average of 7-8 Minutes per car...

• Visited July 2013