“Great”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kanab
Hitch-N-Post RV Park
San Antonio, Texas
“Great”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We stayed at the Hitch-N-Post for one night. The cabin was cozy and the air conditioner worked great. The staff was very friendly! They had cable tv in the cabins so we were able to catch the NBA finals game. Kanab is a small town so the options are somewhat limiting, but we felt like we were very lucky. The bathrooms were ok. The door locked and so I felt comfortable knowing that only guests could come into the bathroom while I was using it. It was overall very clean and quiet at the park. We had hot water, however the men complained that their showers were very sensitive so they had to be careful that it wasn't too hot! Great stay!

Room Tip: We stayed in the two cabins.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Joanna L
jo6891563, Owner at Hitch-N-Post RV Park, responded to this review, April 13, 2017
Thanks for your review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us.

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

We were lucky to find this spot on Memorial Day weekend, but soon discovered why. Bathrooms were old and dirty. No soap in the men's. their add said, "clean bathrooms and hot showers. I didn't stick around to test the H2O. We are next to the street, but that should make leaving easier. For $29 bucks, it's better than Wallmart's parking lot, but hitch-up somewhere else if you can.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Copycat1
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We made the mistake of trying out a different hotel in town and came crawling back begging for forgiveness. You absolutely cannot beat the price of a clean cabin ($28-35) and beyond friendly people at the Hitch-N-Post. The cabins are small and cozy with cable TV and a table on the porch. The location is fantastic if you don't mind some road noise, but it dies down at a decent hour. You'll be right in town and able to walk to all the restaurants and shops. I agree with MB that the bathrooms could be better but I don't expect them to be a hotel. There is plenty of grass around to walk your dog especially on the side facing the grocery store, you won't have a personal lawn, but I have no issue taking care of my three pups while I stay here. I recommend bringing your own bedding but if you forget sometimes {guilty} they let you borrow some for FREE. Yes, that still exists some places in America. The staff, who live on site, are so wonderfully friendly you feel like going to the store and getting some meat and just having a good ol' BBQ with your new friends. They have even offered to babysit my dogs while I volunteer during the day. Who does that?! People in Kanab are a rare breed and they keep me coming back to this charming little town, despite it's good coffee deficiency. Thanks to the hospitality and price I am able to afford coming to Kanab a lot more often than I would if I had to stay in one of the overpriced motels around.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Wendy H
South Dakota
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Don't expect great things from this RV park. Bathroom stall was so small I had to stand beside the toilet to pull my pants down, then move over to sit down. Very outdated facilities and no place to walk the dog. Pull thru's very small, no cable. Right on main drag and lots of traffic noise.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family