Review Highlights
Amazing Tour of The Wave (in snow)

We got permits to visit The Wave in February. We heard many things about people getting lost and... read more

Reviewed yesterday
twentyeightcats
Orange County, California
via mobile
Bucket List CHECK!

Trevor and Nick did a wonderful job of leading a group to The Wave. They were friendly, courteous... read more

Reviewed yesterday
JillMa2sh
Placentia, California

All reviews peek a boo peekaboo canyon sand dunes slot canyon atv ride white pocket great guide guide charlie side by side fun driving great fun an absolute blast sand boarding indian ruins short notice hidden lake great trip
Reviewed October 27, 2018

Three sisters with very different interests had an amazing time. The scenery was breathtaking, the slot canyion truely impressive and Dane made the excursion so much fun. The ATV ride and playing in the sand dunes was the unexpected and wonderful experience. Top marks all around.

Date of experience: October 2018
KanabTourCompany, Manager at Kanab Tour Company, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2018

We love to hear that 3 sisters with different interests all enjoyed a Peekaboo Slot Canyon ATV tour. Dane is a great guide who truly cares about his guests and wants to ensure that each has a wonderful time. Thank you for your "top marks" rating!

Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

We had a great time on our tour to Coyote Buttes South & White Pocket. We started at 8:15AM meeting our guides Lory and Corey. First we drove with the ATVs on trailers to where the dirt roads start. From there we could ride our ATV to the Coyote Buttes South area which was a great experience. The area was beautiful and the guides where helpful with taking pictures and giving explanations about how these structures where formed. They were very knowledgeable about plants, animals and geography. After that we went to white pocket which was a bit more busy as this area is permit free. There the guides avoided other groups for optimal photo opportunities. After the visit to White Pocket it was a long ATV ride back which was nice as we liked to ride the ATV. We were back after 6 PM completely exhausted but satisfied.

We had a great time on this tour and the guides were very nice to our 2-year old son.

This tour is worth every cent and if you’re visiting Kanab and winning one of the Coyote Buttes lotteries I would definitely recommend taking a tour at Kanab Tour Company. If you aren’t lucky enough to win the lottery, White Pocket was beautiful as well and is a good alternative. Driving ATVs add a great extra to the tour. Normally the transport to tour location is dull and cumbersome but now it’s a great extra activity.

Thanks again to Lory and Corey for the great tour!

Date of experience: October 2018

Yay! It sounds like it was fun for you and your 2 year old son to visit South Coyote Buttes and White Pockets on ATV's! We enjoy showing people those amazing areas and love to make it an adventure with the ATV's. We will make sure Lori and Cory know that you appreciate their time and efforts! Thank you for your business!

Reviewed October 23, 2018

The day started a little slowly with a last minute change of guides. However, in the end, we had an excellent guide, Lori. We spent the day ATVing through breathtaking S. Coyote Buttes with Lori. She was very knowledgable and we visited some amazing sites. The ATVs worked well and were a lot of fun, allowing us to get to some fairly remote spots.

Date of experience: October 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

We are glad you chose Kanab Tour Company to take you to South Coyote Buttes. We agree it is a breathtaking area and offers much! We are glad to hear that Lori provided great service and knowledge about the area. The ATV's are fun and do allow our guests to see areas that others may miss. We hope you will remember this day fondly!

Reviewed October 23, 2018

Nick with Kanab Tour Company guided us via ATV to spectacular scenery and hiking. I am not easy to impress, but this guy is off the charts GREAT at his job! He far exceeded my expectations and I felt soooo fortunate to see the special sites and learn about the area from someone who knows it well and loves it! I can not do justice in my review to the amazing experience Nick provided.

Date of experience: October 2018

We are glad to hear that we impressed a "not so easy to impress" person! Thank you so much for your business. We will let Nick know that you thought his guide service was "off the charts!" We hope you will visit our area again!

Reviewed October 23, 2018

I had the best experience with KANAB TOUR CO. The owners and the guides are truly passionate about giving you the service they'd like to receive as travelers themselves. Tiffany was super nice and accommodating on the phone when I was desperately looking for a last minute guide to THE WAVE. I had called several companies that day. Most have a 2-people minimum policy, others never called me back and/or were rude on the phone. Tiffany made it happen. My guide, Kat, was amazing!!! She took me to the Wave by myself and took the time to show me so much more than I ever imagined, so much more than anybody else would have showed me. She was also super sweet and personable. I loved getting to know her. She treated me like a friend and I'll never forget that. So, don't call anyone else, they are THE BEST!!

Date of experience: October 2018

Thank you for your review! We do love giving service that we would love to receive ourselves! We will let Tiffany and Kat know that you appreciate their efforts! We are thrilled you were able to see the Wave and we are grateful you chose us to take you there!