Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Super fun!!!

The tour was amazing! The beautiful slot canton and the gorgeous white “wave” was stunning all in... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Voyage487599
Honeymoon dune buggy adventure

My husband and I enjoyed our time exploring beautiful Kanab, Utah with this dune buggy tour and... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
403stephanieo
Omaha, Arkansas
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Kanab
from $128.21
from $76.93
from $256.42
from $128.21
1,110 results
All reviews peek a boo slot canyon peekaboo canyon sand dunes white pocket atv ride guide nick great guide side by side sand boarding hidden lake highlight of our trip super fun last minute great trip a lot of fun awesome experience south coyote buttes
Selected filters
Reviewed October 23, 2018

The day started a little slowly with a last minute change of guides. However, in the end, we had an excellent guide, Lori. We spent the day ATVing through breathtaking S. Coyote Buttes with Lori. She was very knowledgable and we visited some amazing sites. The ATVs worked well and were a lot of fun, allowing us to get to some fairly remote spots.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
KanabTourCompany, Manager at Kanab Tour Company, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2018

We are glad you chose Kanab Tour Company to take you to South Coyote Buttes. We agree it is a breathtaking area and offers much! We are glad to hear that Lori provided great service and knowledge about the area. The ATV's are fun and do allow our guests to see areas that others may miss. We hope you will remember this day fondly!

Reviewed October 23, 2018

Nick with Kanab Tour Company guided us via ATV to spectacular scenery and hiking. I am not easy to impress, but this guy is off the charts GREAT at his job! He far exceeded my expectations and I felt soooo fortunate to see the special sites and learn about the area from someone who knows it well and loves it! I can not do justice in my review to the amazing experience Nick provided.

Date of experience: October 2018

We are glad to hear that we impressed a "not so easy to impress" person! Thank you so much for your business. We will let Nick know that you thought his guide service was "off the charts!" We hope you will visit our area again!

Reviewed October 23, 2018

I had the best experience with KANAB TOUR CO. The owners and the guides are truly passionate about giving you the service they'd like to receive as travelers themselves. Tiffany was super nice and accommodating on the phone when I was desperately looking for a last minute guide to THE WAVE. I had called several companies that day. Most have a 2-people minimum policy, others never called me back and/or were rude on the phone. Tiffany made it happen. My guide, Kat, was amazing!!! She took me to the Wave by myself and took the time to show me so much more than I ever imagined, so much more than anybody else would have showed me. She was also super sweet and personable. I loved getting to know her. She treated me like a friend and I'll never forget that. So, don't call anyone else, they are THE BEST!!

Date of experience: October 2018

Thank you for your review! We do love giving service that we would love to receive ourselves! We will let Tiffany and Kat know that you appreciate their efforts! We are thrilled you were able to see the Wave and we are grateful you chose us to take you there!

Reviewed October 22, 2018

We did a great tour of White Pocket with Nick. Lucky us!! The tour itself was outstanding, but made even better by his willingness to give us some challenging adventures during the day. He was knowledgeable, fun and a great ambassador for the area. We can't wait to return and do even more exploring and while we wanted to see The Wave and/or S. Coyote Buttes, we weren't lucky enough this trip to get passes. No matter, we felt like Nick's day adventure with us more than made up for it. We can't recommend Nick or Kanab Tour Company enough!

Date of experience: October 2018
KanabTourCompany, Manager at Kanab Tour Company, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2018

This review will bring a smile to Nick's face! He really loves his job and it shows when he takes guests on tour. We will let him know that you loved Whited Pockets and his service as your guide for the day! Thank you so much!

Reviewed October 21, 2018

We had a blast on the Peekaboo Slot canyon tour with Nick! He treated us to a beautiful sunset adventure out to Peekaboo Canyon and knew a ton about the area, the history and the canyons themselves. He led us out to a beautiful area for the sunset as we made our attempt to sandboard in the coral pink sand. He even snapped a great photo of us that we're definitely using for our Christmas card. He made sure we were always doing okay (we drove our own ATV) and that we were having fun. He's super personable, friendly and understands excelled customer service. Tiffany, at the office, was also very sweet to us and runs the cutest handmade artisan craft store next door to the tour office.Thanks Nick! Our adventure with you was the highlight of our family trip!Hammond FamilyBend, OR

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Sounds like a magical time---sandboarding on the dunes, Christmas card photos, hiking through Peekaboo Slot Canyon and watching the sunset. We love to work with Tiffany and Nick and are glad to hear you had great service both in the office and on the tour! Thank you Hammond Family!