“Great Choice”
Review of canyon bistro - CLOSED

canyon bistro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 11, 2012

We spent the night in Kanab, on our way back to Las Vegas after about two weeks on the road. We chose the Canyon Bistro for two reasons....it was right across the street from our hotel, and the reviews of other diners. We made a great choice! My husband had a pork chop dinner and I had a wild mushroom stuffed ravioli with sweet peppers, onion and artichoke. Wow! Awesome and delicious dishes! Gourmet meals without gourmet prices. Our server, Jonah, was very personable, and added to the enjoyment of our dining experience at the Canyon Bistro. I would definitley dine here again

1  Thank Vickie D

Reviewed September 5, 2012

We were delighted to stumble across a bistro in Kanab, with a southwestern style menu, beer and wine. The fish tacos are to die for! We sat outside on the porch and enjoyed the food, service and the views.

2  Thank Sopia99
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Good food, nice staff, just a relaxing and pleasant place to chill out. Chose to eat there because they were dog friendly and allowed my dog on the deck.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

We decided to eat here because almost everything else was closed by 9pm on a Saturday night... And were pleasantly surprised. The prices were higher but the food made it worthwhile. The wings as an appetizer are the way to go! All of the food was high quality and cooked to perfection. I would stop there anytime I go through Kanab.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

When we visited the canyon bistro, a late summer rain shower kept us inside (the grandboys and their manoo wanted to eat outside on the deck which would have been fun). This was the best meal that I had in four nights in Kanab. The food was excellent and imaginative. Wine was excellent. Setting was a nice blend of casual, yet formal. Families will feel right at home, but table settings and menu suggest a nice quality restaurant. Boys were offered a childrens menu and in one case, a special modification was offered to satisfy a picky eater. We walked from our motel which was just across the main drag through town. I would recommend this restaurant and would definitely eat there again if ever again in Kanab.