“GREAT FAMILY EATERY”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I was only in Kenab for a couple of days and after having found this place I used it all the time I was there.A good indication as it was always busy at peak eating times, the menu was extensive and everything we ate was good,All at a fair price including the beer. Wll hopefully be returning next year and yes you guessed it eating HERE

Write a ReviewReviews (1,150)

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Our family had a wonderful breakfast here. Everything was fresh, hot and tasty. I always order eggs over well and extra crispy bacon. It is rare for me to actually receive breakfast as ordered. At Houston's, everything arrived as ordered. The pancakes were light and fluffy. Servings were large. My stepson ordered an omelet with fresh vegetables and he claimed it was possibly the best breakfast he had ever had. The atmosphere is typical small town, which is perfect for the area. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

They make awesome tasting food. I usually don't like the thick white gravy - but theirs is the perfect flavor and thickness. I highly recommend eating here. Huge portions and friendly staff are sure to impress.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Just what we look for when we travel. Great food and great atmosphere. Service is wonderful. Breakfast is more than I could ever eat, large servings. The creame pies are amazing.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

After a week on the road, we were looking for just a good, home-cooked meal. We found it at Houston's Trail's End in Kanab. We only stayed one night in Kanab but if we could have stayed longer we would have eaten here again. The staff was so friendly - from the hostess to all the servers. We ate the chicken fried steak. This was one of the best I've had. Be sure to save room for homemade pie. We had the coconut cream which was big enough for two people.

Been to Houston's Trail's End? Share your experiences!