“pie was delicious”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Our tour group of 9 ate here twice while staying in Kanab. Both times the food was good. And both times I could not finish my pie. Friendly atmosphere. I would come back again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,117)

Reviewed October 11, 2012

The menu was basically down home cooking, typical for small town. Will say that the coconut creme pie was excellent. Our server was cheerful and responsive.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We ate breakfast there 4 times. Opening at 7am-this is the early place outside of parry lodge. Food was good - staff was friendly.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

The food was hot and plenty of it. Not a show stopper, but definitely adequate. One thing though, if you go there for breakfast and order the pancakes, be aware that each pancake is the size of a dinner plate, so order accordingly...you can get either 1, 2, or 3 pancakes per stack.

1  Thank TripLady5
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Cute restaurant...the whole cowboy/old west theme going on, complete with pistol packing waitress. Service was friendly, but slow. We waited at least 10 minutes before we were even greeted. The food was good...lots of steak, chicken, salads. I had the BBQ chicken, which was decent, but an underwhelming 2 small, thin little slices. I guess I was expecting a half chicken or something more along the lines of a Boston Market chicken. Dinners come with two sides. The cowboy beans were good with lots of flavor. Mile high pies for dessert are excellent.

Been to Houston's Trail's End? Share your experiences!