Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews fire pit one night log cabin sister hotel breakfast is served boutique hotel outdoor seating grand canyon stayed longer great room rocking v great place to stay in town southern utah bikes ron robes
Selected filters
Reviewed March 21, 2021

We arrived pretty late and check-in was confusing (you go to the property next door/across the street - wish the sign actually said that - instead it check "check in next door" and "next door" is a bunch of hotel rooms then a street!)

Anyway, Ron greeted me warmly and we checked in and had personalized notes and cards with the weather on them. The hotel isn't glamorous or top notch but 100% a 5-star review from me and I'm hyper critical of places.

Date of stay: March 2021
2  Thank Scott G
Travis Mitchell, Owner at Canyons Lodge - A Canyons Collection Property, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2021

I am thrilled to read your review! Thank you for taking the time to write your review and we look forward to welcoming you back to Kanab soon!

Reviewed November 12, 2020 via mobile

Loved that our adventure tour company picked us up at this hotel and that we got 10% off by mentioning the tour company.

Had dinner at the restaurant- make sure to make reservations! They specialize in tapas style plates to share with the table. Portions are large- each dish easily fed 3-4 people. We had the grilled carrots in sage, sweet and spicy ribs, braised beef in lettuce cups, and the trout over fingerling potatoes. The desert of banana bread pudding was to die for. Each flavor profile was a joy for the taste buds. I love eating at places that have unique flavors that I haven’t experienced before and I will remember for years to come. The Canyons was all that.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank rainb868
Reviewed October 15, 2020

I went to visit the canyons. Loved the location. Close to Zion and about an hour and a half drive from the Grand Canyon and Bryce Canyon. Kanab is really in the middle of all. Nice town, with great restaurants and many activities ti visit the area. My room was comfortable and clean. Breakfast was in the to go boxes due to COVID-19, but always a quick pick up from Canyon Boutique Hotel, which is a few steps away. Used the coffee station every day as well. Next time I’m visiting, definitely returning to Canyon Lodge.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank juditsindania
Reviewed October 9, 2020

We were road-tripping. My husband HATES spontaneous stuff, but we rolled into Kanab, UT, and we were going to check into the local big chain hotel. While sitting in the lobby of the big hotel, hubby finds this place around the corner... on his phone. Best place to stay!!!! You need to check in at the Inn across the street, but not a big deal, because the front desk people are very friendly and will give you all kinds of ideas about the area. They have a different breakfast every morning.... (need to let them know by 8pm the night before what you want for breakfast) you can eat in the dining room or take it to your room. This is a place that we will recommend again and again! I would love to go back, just to stay in this little room. They also have bikes that you can ride around town. We did ride the bikes. Felt like old school kids. Love that they have this. Please stay here. We will tell people about this place again and again, just because of the "vibe" that we got from here. As soon as we walked into the room, we felt at home.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank Sue S
Reviewed September 23, 2020

I booked a stay in Kanab as it was a central location to all the activities related to the Grand Canyon and Glen Canyon I had planned for my girlfriends birthday. Most of the original activities in the Grand Canyon National Park were closed to due to COVID. Travis at the front desk helped me to find comparable, if not better, experiences in the nearby area. The customer service was very personable and the accommodations were fantastic. The bed in our room was hand carved by a local artist, the room reflected the local scenery, and the room/ facilities were very clean and comfortable. Travis and Canyons Lodge did not just save our trip but made it that much better. Working in the hospitality industry myself I cannot oversell how important it is to create a personal connection with your guests and Travis at Canyons Lodge excels at making you feel like you matter and that he’ll remember you were there. He genuinely cares that you love his properties as much as he does. If you’re ever looking for lodging or accommodation near the North Rim of the Grand Canyon or Glen Canyon you couldn’t do better. Plus, I learned that Kanab is a fantastic destination in and of itself.

Date of stay: July 2020