All reviewsgrand canyonplace to stayan overnight stayfree wifiold schoolwithin walking distancesmall poolmini fridgeclean roomswestern legendsnothing fancylarge roomsmall townin townbed was comfortableflat screen tvice machine
Reviewed June 3, 2012

We booked this hotel for just one night. Everything was ok, clean (bath)room, but unfortunately they didn´t offer breakfast - therefore plenty of restaurants nearby. Free WiFi and a desktop PC in the lobby.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Enjoyed our stay here. it has that old Mom and Pop feel. The pool was clean, the rooms were clean. Staff was helpful. Kanab has a quite atmosphere and awesome views. if your looking for a clean room on a budget look no further. The restaurants and shop are in walking distance.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

The receptionist is hostile without a reason, although the room is clean.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank AdamAdamAdamAdamAdam
Reviewed May 28, 2012

On a recent hiking trip to southern Utah I stayed here for multiple nights and found this to be an incredible value. Upon my arrival, I was greeted by Krista, and knew immediately I had made the right choice. I stayed in a one bedroom unit and found the bed to be comfortable and was never bothered by outside or other room noise. Each day the room was cleaned and it was always spotless ! I cannot reflect on the pool as it was not open when I visited; however, based on other aspects, I'm sure it would be very clean and a very pleasant place to be on a warm day. From the road it may look like an older establishment, but if you pass by you are missing a great local find !

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank SoloBert
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We got a reservation last minute as we forgot to book an extra night (mixup on my part). The room rate was very low but the service and room comfort was very good, so a nice combo in anyone's book. Nothing fancy but it was overall very clean. Fridge, cable tv, wifi, all the standard amenities you'd expect are here. Definitely can recommend Aikens Lodge and the central location in Kanab is nice...right next to and behind the Rocking V's restaurant I might add.