All reviewsgrand canyonplace to stayan overnight stayfree wifiold schoolwithin walking distancesmall poolmini fridgeclean roomswestern legendsnothing fancylarge roomsmall townin townbed was comfortableflat screen tvice machine
Reviewed May 24, 2012

I spent 4 nights at the Aiken from May 16 to 20, 2012. The owner keep the grounds and the rooms very clean. Since I decided not to bring my laptop on this particular motorcycle trip I was happy to find a courtesy pc in the lobby to check my emails. My friends who stayed here did compliment the wifi.

Each room has a small refrigerator.

I did use there very clean Guest Laundry Room. One washer with 2 dryers and each cost $1. One drying cycle was plenty to dry my clothes.

The pool is kept very clean as is the adjoining ice machine.

Room Tip: The higher numbered rooms (120 to 131 - I think) are newer and have bigger restrooms.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 5, 2012

We were moving from Utah to Arizona and decided to stop for the night in Kanab. We got there later than planned and the staff had written us a note and left our key under the mat. The room was very clean and nice, the bathroom was spotless and spacious. We found the bed and pillows to be more comfortable than our regular bed and had a fabulous nights worth of sleep. The staff member at the front desk was incredibly friendly the next morning. All and all, it was a very pleasant experience and the price was great. I can't think of a single complaint, my wife and I were very impressed. I would definitely recommend this to a friend and would easily stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 3, 2012

My wife and I stayed here on 04-29-12. A very clean and well priced motel. The owners Bill and Krista, made us feel at home. It's within walking distance to Houstons cafe with great home style food. We had a great experence and will stay here again. A++++
Tom S. Farmington Utah

Room Tip: Most rooms are on the ground level with parking in front.
2  Thank Tom S
Reviewed May 3, 2012

The price was OK. We had a standard king room and stayed only for a night. The room was small, very heavy and dark, totally uncomfortable. Because we arrived quite late at night and had to leave very early, I can not say any thing about the service.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

Room was very large and clean. Towels and bed sheets were super soft. Free Wifi, fridge and hair dryers in the room were a plus. More bang for your buck. Definitely will stay here again in the future. Highly recommend Aiken's to others.

2  Thank Jenifer M