“Fantastic food and kid friendly”

Charlie's Oasis Sports Bar and Grill
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The Only Sports Bar in Kanab Utah..
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We went in for a change and were pleasently surprised. We had 6 kids and 3 adults. The pizza was fantastic. I have ate there many more times since then and love trying all the different items. They are very friendly and did everything they could to make sure we were all happy.

Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for great food and friendly service at a great price, Charlie's is for you. This restaurant and bakery is under new management since fall 2012. Two blocks from Quail Park Lodge where we stayed. My husband and I both had the half pound patty melt with Suisse cheese on homemade marble rye bread with yam fries, and washed it down with local Utah lager. The burger was juicy and cooked just right. The fried apple pie was to die for. Luckily for my waistline, I don't live near Kanab. The staff were great, and even called up their baker to come in early in the morning so we could get a loaf of the yummy bread for the road. I'll be back for sure.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

We stopped by to eat at this place and while it did not necessarily grab your eye when you see it, the food was very good! The service was quick and extremely friendly. I had a salad and my husband had the chicken avocado sandwich with onion rings. Everything was great. Then we had a slice of fried apple pie a la mode...it was AMAZING. The people next to us ordered a pizza which looked and smelled so good we may go back tomorrow just to try it.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

As a local, this is my favorite restaurant if I am feeling too lazy to cook and too cheap for a fancy dinner. All of their food is tasty, simple, and effective although I have not seen the new menu yet. Probably even better selections now. The truly outstanding food here is their AMAZING PIZZA. In a town with two other chain pizza restaurants their pizza is miles above. I like a hearty custom pizza and they deliver, never chincing on toppings. The staff is just down right nice and have great customer service skills. I give it a five not because it is a five star restaurant, but because for the type of restaurant it is, it excels.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Me and my family were treated very well. The time we waited for our food was longer then McDonald's and it was a bit more to pay! But 100% worth it. The food was hot and by far the best burger I have had! The poportion of food was big and worth every penny! My daughter was offered the veggie nuggets in place of chicken strips, she ate them up. And we were offered desert, but no room!