“Great lunch”

Charlie's Oasis Sports Bar and Grill
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television
Description: The Only Sports Bar in Kanab Utah..
St. George, Utah
“Great lunch”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Had a great lunch. I asked if the chili was spicy and Steve, one of the owners, brought me a sample. (It was too hot for me.) I had a delicious sandwich which came with a trip to the salad bar. Place was pretty empty and I wound up having a real nice talk with Steve. I would definitely go back the next time I'm in Kanab.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank chuckhollywood

St. George, Utah
“Charlies.. um, um, good”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We visited Charlies on a Saturday for lunch as we were passing through Kanab. Great little place. Very friendly staff and great sandwiches. I had the Ruben and it was delish. The quality of the meat was outstanding. The others in our group had the Boca burger, a grilled chicken sandwich and Quesadillas. All reported them to be very tasty. The noise level was pretty high because the floor is concrete. There was a large party next to us so that accounts for some of the noise. I would highly recommend it.

• Visited February 2013
El Paso, Texas
“good food, friendly service”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

If your in Kanab, Utah looking for a good place to eat this is the place.
Service is a little slow, but it is a small family restaurant the server Steve
does a good job, works hard to make you fill at home. The food is worth the
wait. I was their in Kanab for three months and every time I went to Charlie's
the food was always good, my fave was the burgers. So if you are not in a hurry
want good food, warm service this is the place to be.
Bobster

• Visited November 2012
“A great meal, excellent service and more than affordable!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

Upon recommendation from the local Best Western I went there for lunch. Had a great meal, and I will be back!!

San Rafael, California
“Lived up to the recommendation”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We just ate at Charlie's on the advice of the clerk at the hotel we are staying at. We thoroughly enjoyed the meal and would recommend both the burger, which was prepared perfectly, and the not on the menu vegetable sandwich. Not only was the food good, the entire staff was wonderful to talk with. Due to the fact it was snowing out and very much off season we had the opportunity of having good conversations with the chef and the restaurant managers.

• Visited January 2013