“No Cards Accepted”
Review of Moon Saloon

Moon Saloon
Ranked #28 of 40 Restaurants in Kanab
Reviewed November 14, 2013

They need a large sign that tells you - NO CARDS. I did not find this out until after I ordered. The owner was very helpful and kind and gave me my drink. I was on my way back to Salt Lake City and needed something to keep me awake. It worked and was delicious! I would definitely go back and recommend the Moon Saloon to anyone driving though or staying in Kanab.

Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed stopping there after work for a treat. Nice company to talk with.

Enjoyed stopping there after work for a treat. Nice company to talk with.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Last year, as I was leaving Kanab, UT to drive home, I was hoping for a good cup of coffee at the local Coffee Stand: Moon Saloon. I parked my vehicle and walked up to the service window only to find it closed (it was Sunday). The owners, Linda and her husband, were there cleaning up. They asked me if I would like some coffee anyway because they had some brewing for themselves and offered me a muffin as well. We all sat on the covered patio where there are tables and chairs adjacent to the small building which has no seating, and shared some conversation.
When I stopped back this year (not on a Sunday), I apologized for not remembering the name of the business, but of course, Linda remembered me. While I was visiting, Linda and her husband were running back and forth to the Crescent Moon Theater right next door to handle the Box Office, etc..... I did not go inside the theater because I had no time...maybe next year.
I would also like to mention that Moon Saloon offers refreshments other than coffee, including a sort of "fast food" type of menu. One evening, the "Saloon" hosted a free concert of a local band ("Highway 89") that was held in the parking lot. Lots of fun!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I can't say much about this cute roadside takeout joint. We had only a vanilla milkshake and a lemonade. But the building and staff were charming. And the drinks were excellent - delicious, home-made style. If I were in Kanab often, this would be a favourite spot. I'm confident saying this without trying many other local venues.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I had a muffin and coffee and both were tasty and the service was fast. I didn't have to wait long and was on my way down the road

Been to Moon Saloon? Share your experiences!