“Great ATV exploration”

Coral Pink ATV Tours
Ranked #5 of 17 Tours in Kanab
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Offering Scenic Guided Tours at Coral Pink Sand Dune's State Park. We offer 1, 2, or 3 hour tours where you drive your own machine as you follow an experienced guide throughout the park. We also offer a ride with a guide for those that would like to take in the sights while the guide drives throughout the park.
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We booked a 2-hour ATV trip for late afternoon in July in the Coral Pink Sand Dunes SP in Utah. It was our first time on ATVs. It was easy to operate the ATVs and we felt very safe (all the safety gear including gloves was provided). James took us on an amazing trip- there was nobody else in the group and we were able to explore the dunes and surrounding areas in detail. We were taking pictures and even stopped by a slot canyon. The best part was scaling the dunes- so much fun.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

One of the highlights of our recent holiday. We went as a family of five, my wife road pillion with me and my children, 22, 18 and 17 all had their own ATV's. The ATV's were all in great conditions and easy to use.

The staff were friendly and helpful. We chose the one hour session but could easily have done more. Probably worth booking as we did have to wait for the tour before us to return.

Would definitely recommend and do it again.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

On vacation in Utah June 7-15 and had a great day with Utah Off-Road Outfitters. They were great, highly recommend them.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

9 of us went on the greatest ATV trip I have ever been on. Our guides were the greatest and the scenery was even better. We took a 3 hour trip and enjoyed every minute of it. The sand dunes are beautiful but dangerous, but our guides explaned everything we needed to know to be safe. Don't miss this adventure if you are neer Coral Pink Sand Dunes State Park in Kanab Ut.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I'm writing my first reviews after returning for a week Canyoneering with my four boys (17 to 11).

I booked an ATV tour after some internet research with a little trepidation. I'm always worried about tourist destinations that are in it for that one-time $$-stealing experience. I have four teenagers who wanted adventure!

However, a phone call to the number on Utahatvtour.com put me in touch with Jennifer, who assured me that we wouldn't be in for a slow hot in-line atv "train", but rather lead by a guide who would go at the speed he felt we could handle.

Let me first say that Coral Pink Sand Dunes is a wonderful place to camp. It's different than the other place we visited. The name says it all.

The morning of our ride we met James, the owner. He was patient and informative in describing how to use his pristine vehicles. Then off we went! James took us through winding paths and, after all were comfortable, at increasingly fast (but controlled) speeds. Then out in to the sand dunes for some dessert adventuring.

Finally, we did some sandboarding, which was great.

I later went to Bryce and saw old vehicle driving down straight paths.... not sure what it was like, but I would choose to go in Coral Pink Sand Dunes with Jennifer and James every time.

1  Thank PAUL B

Been to Coral Pink ATV Tours? Share your experiences!