“Good coffee”

Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Kanab
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We arrived around 8 am, and found only two bagels to choose from. They must have been very busy that morning, or it was just an off-day. I ordered the breakfast sandwich with bacon, egg, and cheddar. Although the bagel was fresh, and put together nicely, it was rather very dry. Fortunately, the coffee was excellent. Outdoor seating provided for a nice morning ambiance.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

As a local, I'd really like to promote this place, but I can't do so without reservations. Their muffins and bagels are made in-house and are delicious, but they tend to run out of them pretty fast, so if you're not there early, you're not going to get them. Also, the place goes through spurts, even during busy seasons, where they open and close seemingly based on whims. What mystifies me is: if they're going to spend so much time closed instead of making money, why don't they spend some time cleaning up? It's always a mess in there. If you're lucky, you might catch the staff in a good mood, but more often than not, they're not so huge on the customer service. That is kinda standard here, though. We have so many tourists all the time, nobody thinks they need to care about any individual person's opinion of them or their business since they are unlikely to see them again.

If it's early and you want to grab a quick bite, the bagels are delicious and the best you're going to find in this area, but be prepared for a dirty, dingy atmosphere and don't look for smiling faces.

1  Thank Tricia M
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Enjoyed breakfast and coffee from here each morning we were in Kanab. The egg sandwiches on english muffins were the perfect start to a day of hiking and exploring from a town with limited options. Our food and drinks were made to order with good fresh ingredients. I'm puzzled by the complaints on here about the cleanliness of the place; I care a lot about that and didn't notice any problems. We also had a bagel (decent!) a muffin and a scone (my friend really liked both of these I found them a little too sweet).

Reviewed July 2, 2014

We called here on our way to Page. All agreed that the breakfast muffins were very tasty. Coffee was good too. We were served with a smile, so no complaints there either. If you need a pit stop then this could be for you.

Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

After already having three bad meals in this town we decided to go to this coffee house for breakfast. We should have turned around and left as soon as we walked in because it was filthy! Dirty dishes ALL over the counters, the tables, and in the back the stove and pans were disgusting! ! So being very hungry and in a rush we ordered two egg croissants a vanilla latte and a hot coca. The sandwiches were dry and I couldn't eat it and the latte tasted nothing like any latte ice ever had before. It was bland and watery. The hot coca was the same. We actually couldn't identify one from the next.
Dirty disgusting food.