“Worst cup of coffee I've ever had” 1 of 5 bubbles

Jakey Leigh's Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Kanab
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Kanab 84741
“Worst cup of coffee I've ever had”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Stopped in for just a plain old cup of coffee and it was undrinkable - the worst cup of coffee I've ever had. Don't know about their specialty coffees or food, but don't drink the coffee.

Visited September 2013

Clay City, Kentucky
“Out of everything”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

This was a while back, so I don't remember what day it was or anything like that, but my friend and I were in around noon and they were out of bagels and most other things. This was the only time we got to go in because they were almost always closed. The man behind the counter wasn't very friendly or apologetic either. Then when we went to sit down, most of the tables were dirty and I tripped over a pile of paintings leaning on the wall. Whatever I got tasted fine though.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
New Meadows, Idaho
“This place needs a cleaning”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

This place needs a cleaning, in more ways than one. The bathrooms were dirty, the staff was very unaccommodating. We waited an overly long time for what was a basic coffee order, while the staff made small talk with some locals. The final straw was the overly loud radio station playing in the background, complete with obnoxious DJs. I came here many years ago and really enjoyed it, but obviously the place changed hands. Please fire the staff, clean up, and start over--I think your business will pick up.

Visited January 2014
Illinois
“Poor hygene”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

Jakey Leigh's is pretty much the only coffee shop in town and I visited it on three different occasions last week. I had coffee and a bagel each time. The first two visits there was a very friendly worker. I noticed that the counter was not very clean but I didn't say anything. The third day there was an unfriendly man behind the counter. When he grabbed my bagel he used his hand, not a glove or tissue. He did not wash his hands before touching my bagel. When I asked for 2% milk he seemed annoyed, but he gave it to me. There dark roast coffee was empty, but rather than bother him again, I just went for the medium roast. While waiting for my bagel another customer, who the worker knew came in and ordered a muffin. The worker used a tissue to pick up the muffin then mentioned that he had recently been sick. Needless to say, I threw out my bagel and did not return. I am giving the 2nd star because the female worker was so nice.

Visited November 2013
Sedona, Arizona
“Dirty place.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

The cashier took our cash payment and went over and slopped together our nasty sandwich without washing their. Needless to say I asked for my money back and will not eat at unclean places like this!

• Visited November 2013