“A Great Way To See Into the Heart of S'ern Utah Wildlands”

Alderman's SlickRock Adventure Photographic Tours
Ranked #17 of 17 Tours in Kanab
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I finally had a chance to go out with Alderman Photo Tours & had a great day. Terry & wife Linda know this back-country like the back of their hand & venture into territory that would leave most tourists lost (or in stranded vehicles!). We went out Skutumpah Road ("Rabbit Brush" in Paiute) to Willis Creek and meandered along twisting colorful rock, the twisted trees & fascinating, if often scarce, native plants and into a slot canyon best described as visually poetic. Terry leads and offers tips so a great day had by all. PS: On the way Terry stops by numerous other sites characteristic of the geography and pioneer history of the amazing and rugged Colorado Plateau.

4  Thank Laurel A
Reviewed November 19, 2011

My friend and I went on Terry Alderman's photo tour in October of 2011. We had a wonderful time. Terry took us to places that we never could have driven to ourselves as they were very remote. He knows where to find the most beautiful places on earth and is willing to share his photographic knowlege with you. I came away from the tour with wonderful photos. It was a tour I will remember for the rest of my life. I would recommend Terry's SlickRock Adventure Photo Tours to anyone and I hope to be back in Kanab Utah again someday to take another of Terry's tours.

4  Thank siscat1