Open today: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best Friends Tour

This trip was fantastic! I have been wanting to go to Best Friends for a long time and also wanted... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
jschooler1
Santa Cruz, California
Loved every minute.

I can't say enough about our exceptional 5-day Best Friends Volunteer Tour. I wish there was a... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Loveadog

All reviews lake powell best friends animal sanctuary animal lovers grand canyon corny jokes boat ride small group clean lodging gift shopping superb hosts daily snacks tour guide don't hesitate to book southern utah wouldn t hesitate bed and breakfast excellent knowledge
Selected filters
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

My niece and I took the Signature Tour. It was a fantastic experience. Cory and Tiffany were great hosts. I highly recommend this travel company.

Date of experience: September 2018
Cory and Tiffan... U, Owner at National Park Tourz, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2018

Thank you so much for joining us on tour! We loved having you.

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

This trip was awesome. Tour guide, Cory, was the bestest eeeeverr! Had so much fun! The beautiful scenery, the wildlife, the rafting adventure, made for a very memorable trip! Would do it all over again in a heartbeat!

Date of experience: September 2018

So grateful you were able to come with us to Yellowstone! What a blessing, to have you along!

Reviewed July 26, 2018

We spent a day at Best Friends Animal Sanctuary. What a fabulous and eye opening experience. We were able to meet one of the founders, Gabriel, who personally thanked us for our support. The national parks were incredible. Cory was a wonderful tour guide and went out of his way to accommodate all of our needs. Tiffany, is amazing and so very thoughtful. They are a beautiful couple. The B & B we stayed at was lovely and extremely comfortable. This trip was wonderful. There was only 6 of us on the trip so we really got to know each other. IT WAS GREAT!

Date of experience: July 2018
Cory and Tiffan... U, Owner at National Park Tourz, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2018

We are grateful for the fact that you would come on tour with us! It was truly a wonderful group. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed May 23, 2018

I participated in a 5 day tour with Cory and Tiffany. Admittedly I am not a tour type of traveler but a friend asked me to go with her. I was not disappointed. Cory and Tiffany keep you busy and try to accommodate individual requests. For example, I did not want to spend half a day at the Best Friend's Sanctuary so they suggested a very nice hike near town and arranged to pick me up in time for lunch with the group. The areas we visited are just spectacular and of course as tour directors they know the best places to see. Well worth it. The ATV ride to a slot canyon was amazing. I can't wait to take my grandchildren on one. Each day had a special activity: hike at Zion, ATV ride after Bryce, mule ride at the Grand Canyon and boat ride at Lake Powell. All well organized and splendid.

Date of experience: May 2018

Thank you so much for coming out to Southern Utah! We are so happy to know you had a pleasurable experience, and that you felt that we responded to your requests. Thank you for the great visits, and for taking time to mentor our daughter as she prepares for her college experience! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed May 21, 2018

Animal Lovers Tour was great! Got to visit best Friends and explore 4 parks with Cary as our expert guide. Cory and Tiffany are the BEST! One of the best trips we have taken and we did not have to worry about one detail! We would highly recommend National Parks Tourz!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date of experience: May 2018
Cory and Tiffan... U, Owner at National Park Tourz, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

Thank you so much for coming on tour! We loved your group. We wish you all the best!