“awful chinese food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed January 12, 2012

mediocre chinese food at best...strange atmosphere with lots of yelling from the kitchen to the front...if you like ood chinese food, this place isn't it

Reviewed October 16, 2011

The food was OK but it was the atmosphere that we didn't like. The restaurant had a dirty feel to it and I found hair in my food.

Reviewed October 14, 2011

My husband and I are a very normal and professional couple. We went here today and we agreed that this is one of the worst restaurants we've been to in our lives... And we're not even really picky. The lady taking orders and brining food was extremely loud and made me feel uncomfortable... And by loud I mean LOUD. She yells at the top of her lungs to the guy just on the other side of the counter cooking the food... And it wasn't even busy.. Only two other tables were occupied. Wait staff were wearing sweats and surfing the Internet at some of the tables. The food came luke warm and the plate was hot, as if it was microwaved but didn't heat all the way through. the sesame chicken had only a few specks of sesame on it and the prices are pretty much double what'd pay in an LA Chinese restaurant. No one asked us once how our food was. The rice was cold and dry, even colder than the rest of the food. The veggie noodles were also cold and overpriced. The reviews on here are not bad and that's why we went to the restaurant... But seriously do not go here... The quality of food and service are both very low and you will pay a lot for it. Meanwhile throughout our meal the lady's shrieks to the kitchen and other customers were hard to ignore. Needless to say we will not be back and hopefully you won't go either.

1  Thank flyingkitten
Reviewed September 21, 2011

The service was extremely friendly(asking often if everything was ok..food served by cook personally with special order)

Prices were resonably(a little more on food cheap on drinks..makes a fair price together)

The food in the place was good compared to other chinese restaurants I've seen before. Chicken and Beef were excellent meat, fresh vegetables and the promise to use no MSG on the menu.

I can recommend this restaurant for a good and fair priced dinner, the only negative thing was a medium atmosphere(differnet tables and not too beautiful place)

Reviewed September 12, 2011

We had lunch here with friends. We thought the soup was okay, but the rice seemed like instant rice. The main courses were okay, but nothing to rave about. I like well prepared Chinese food, so I don't think I'll stop here again.