“Extra mile”
Review of Spurs Grill - CLOSED

Spurs Grill
Cuisines: American, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Spurs has live music most nights. We have a large patio with live music full range menu from kid's meals to the top steaks we also have a full bar from cocktails to beer and wine as well as specialty drink's. Spurs also makes it's own dry rubb and bbq sauce for our world famous bbq ribs stop on in you won't leave hungry. To top it off try one of our turtle brownie sundae's Come relax great food/drinks and music and let us do the work.
Reviewed May 2, 2014

After paying for our meal we left without my credit card. I didn't know It was even missing. The owner took it upon herself to check every motel in town until she located us. Talk about. Going the extra mile. she would not let us compensate her for her extra service. Thanks Again. Jim Brinkman, Bozeman. mts

KanabJohn, Owner at Spurs Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2014

You are welcome and we thank you for dinning with us. Our guest are the most important part of our business and if given the chance we will make your visit the best we can as we are not perfect by any means but we will do what ever it takes to see that our guest leave happy those that don't either have not allowed us to fix a problem or did not make us aware of one as we have been doing this for over 25 years and love what we do and want every guest to have a great time. thanks John

Reviewed April 27, 2014

DO NOT eat at Spurs Grill, food really bad and overpriced, had the worst steak ever. Service was average

5  Thank Robert B
Reviewed April 27, 2014

While we live in kanab,this was our first time eating at Spurs. It will more than likely be our last.
The service was very good. Our server was friendly, informative and attentive.
The special was Prime Rib, with salad bar/soup and choice of potatoes. . I like my meat rare and asked for this. However, well done was served and was told this was the rarest piece they had. At nearly $19 I expected the cut to be closer to what I wanted. The potatoes (I had the garlic mashed) were good, but could not make up for the condition of the stake.
We did not order desert.
I was under the impression that Spurs had Bar-b-que as there is a large smoker in front. There is no Bar-b-que offered.
For the price and quality we will not return to Spurs. It does cater more to the frequent tourists that visit our town. For them, there are other,better options.

3  Thank James B
Reviewed April 25, 2014

when we walked in we were seated immediately, everything was clean and there was a beautiful mural to look at on the wall. We got our cocktails right away and order dinner. mother in law got the barbecued ribs, hubby got the ribeye steak and I got the all you can eat salad bar which also came with both of their meals. I had a rib and a couple of bites of the ribeye both of which were butter tender. They were very flavorful and delicious and the salad bar was one of the best I've had.I would definitely recommend this place to anyone passing through Kanab although it was a bit pricey

KanabJohn, Owner at Spurs Grill, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2014

Thanks for the great review it was are pleasure to take care of you and family if your ever in the area stop in and see us again. John

Reviewed April 21, 2014

This restaurant seems to be a bit of a tourist trap. Big tourist buses in front of it are already quite indicative of it. The atmosphere of a saloon is no longer there if your made to sit on the patio. The ribs we had were a bit dry but the BBQ sauce was quite good! Prices for what you get seem to be rather high. I probably wouldn't come again.

2  Thank Cyril C
KanabJohn, Owner at Spurs Grill, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Thanks for the review. Sorry you found your meal not to you liking after you embarrassed yourself by having a melt down over a $1.00 upgrade charged that you asked about and then told me that i never said anything to you about it and all the while your friend was saying that it was for the loaded baked potato and yes he did tell us at the table. When checked on several times and i also hit this guest up for desert i was told no way we are to full and the food was great amazing how fast things can change.