“Good food, nice people”
Review of Spurs Grill - CLOSED

Spurs Grill
Cuisines: American, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Spurs has live music most nights. We have a large patio with live music full range menu from kid's meals to the top steaks we also have a full bar from cocktails to beer and wine as well as specialty drink's. Spurs also makes it's own dry rubb and bbq sauce for our world famous bbq ribs stop on in you won't leave hungry. To top it off try one of our turtle brownie sundae's Come relax great food/drinks and music and let us do the work.
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Our first evening in Kanab we walked to Spurs for dinner and it was the owner's birthday. We were invited to join in the celebration and had a great time. We went back later in the week and had chicken strips and my husband had steak. Both were excellent. Dessert was wonderful but you can definitely share because it was huge.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

My husband and I were spending the weekend in Kanab and was looking for a good place to eat. We walked into Spur's Grill and we are immediately contacted by the owner "John", greeted and seated. The atmosphere was great. (Music is not too loud. Excellent Country music) The steaks and ribs are by far their specialty. It was amazing how much food you got for the price. The owners are actually taking orders, serving and just making great conversation. Excellent restaurant. This is our favorite restaurant in Kanab.

KanabJohn, Owner at Spurs Grill, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Thank you for the great review you guy's were great enjoyed serving you stop in if you are ever in the area again safe travel's John

Reviewed September 30, 2012

The best ribs I ever had!
But, it´s to loud (the music) and the staff can´t handle all the guests promptly.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Me and my husband ate here on 14/9/12. I had the rib-eye steak(even the fat was melt in your mouth) and Dave had the biggest and most finest tasting burger you'll ever eat. The sides were to die for and the blue cheese dip on the salad bar was heaven on a plate. Yes the staff were busy but that proves it's a good place to eat. It's the America we came to see and Dave is still dribbling over John's truck!! Overall you must eat here if in the area

Reviewed September 19, 2012

They have good outside seating option for kids.The staff was friendly but the food was not great... My portabello buger was not cooked and my daughters pizza was under cooked.

1  Thank JJMoab