“Meh....”
Review of Spurs Grill - CLOSED

Spurs Grill
Cuisines: American, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Spurs has live music most nights. We have a large patio with live music full range menu from kid's meals to the top steaks we also have a full bar from cocktails to beer and wine as well as specialty drink's. Spurs also makes it's own dry rubb and bbq sauce for our world famous bbq ribs stop on in you won't leave hungry. To top it off try one of our turtle brownie sundae's Come relax great food/drinks and music and let us do the work.
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Food...Meh
Price...Meh
Service...Meh
Bathrooms...Meh
Nothing about this place made me want to go back.
We arrived about five o'clock, so we did not see any sort of entertainment.

3  Thank LindsayLass

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We were recommended to eat here by our hotel desk clerk. They had a nice atmosphere and had inside and outside dining. They even had entertainment outside. Looks like they cater to bus tours as one was leaving when we arrived and a second arrived during our dinner.
I was less impressed by the food and the prices. I kind of expected better food at a cheaper price. I was wrong. It was the other way around. Probably won't stop here if I get down this way again.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Easily one of the worst meals I've had in recent memory. Sub par salad bar where nothing tasted like anything. I had the grilled chicken breast that must have been cooked hours before and kept in simmering water. It came will lukewarm fries and a half an ear of corn that had been previously frozen and then boiled. It was soggy and indelible and also lacked flavor. The iced tea, which was brewed, not instant, tasted like it was about to turn.

They seem to do a booming tourist business so they don't need repeat customers, hence the reprehensible food, maybe?

The bonus was that my server, who was also the hostess, was outstanding. She was fast and very sweet and made me feel comfortable - not a reason to go back, though.

3  Thank BobZAtlanta_Ga
Reviewed July 20, 2012

We were lucky to find this place on July 12,2012. It is very clean & has a very good service staff. Multiple people would stop by to see if everything was okay. It was indeed okay. The food appears to be homecooked & was indeed very good. It is located to the north end of town so don't sell yourself short by stopping to early. Later, Jay

KanabJohn, Owner at Spurs Grill, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2012

Thanks for the great review folk's like you are always a pleasure to serve hope to see you again some time John

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Don't order the steak expecting to get a decent steak. It's cheap. Stick with the cheap food, it's edible.

2  Thank J E

Well thanks for the review and for the record all our steak's are USDA choice grade and dry aged. Anytime you feel you can do better bring me a check and i will give you the key's.JOHN