“Stop in in if u want a cold beer in kanab”
Review of The Dog House Tavern - CLOSED

The Dog House Tavern
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Small place but owner is friendly n they have a outdoor patio that is bigger than it looks from the outside. Three beers on tap n a lot of regional beers by the bottle. Good place to stop if u want a beer or two. They also have limited menu of food which we did not try.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

This is now the Dog House Tavern. Good vegan food - and beer on tap! (not easy to find) Give it a try.

3  Thank avidwalker
Reviewed July 19, 2013

So I was researching Kanab and trying to find a vegetarian place for me and my wife and I stumbled upon this place. I had high hopes from the other reviews but I was honestly a little disappointed. I thought the food was going to be homemade but the "kitchen" was an electric grill where they warmed up frozen patties. I could have done this in the microwave at my motel. The lady is super nice and there are homemade smoothies that look really good but we didn't get one. I hate knocking small businesses but this one just wasn't up to par.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

This is 5 th trip and have yet to find open or failure out when it is open. Had wanted to try coffee

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Out of business, closed, the doors have been shut, why do I need to use 50 characters to say this establishment is closed.

1  Thank Polaris_Roy