“I really wanted to like this place”
Review of The Dog House Tavern - CLOSED

The Dog House Tavern
Payson, Utah
“I really wanted to like this place”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

So I was researching Kanab and trying to find a vegetarian place for me and my wife and I stumbled upon this place. I had high hopes from the other reviews but I was honestly a little disappointed. I thought the food was going to be homemade but the "kitchen" was an electric grill where they warmed up frozen patties. I could have done this in the microwave at my motel. The lady is super nice and there are homemade smoothies that look really good but we didn't get one. I hate knocking small businesses but this one just wasn't up to par.

Visited April 2013

Clinton
“have yet to find open”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

This is 5 th trip and have yet to find open or failure out when it is open. Had wanted to try coffee

Visited July 2013
Apple Valley, Utah
“Closed”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Out of business, closed, the doors have been shut, why do I need to use 50 characters to say this establishment is closed.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Polaris_Roy
Seattle, WA
“This place appeared to be closed all 4 days we were in town.”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We think this is closed. It has a great location, right in town, looked cute from the outside, but it seemed to be closed while we were there.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Roadtripper39
Sandy, Utah
“Not as expected by reviews!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

A very small establishment that lacked service & seating & was chaotic! People were moving in & out from behind the service desk but none seemed to be waiting on customers. We were second in line & after waiting 5 minutes, those in front of us were still not served. A few chairs at a counter were all that was available for indoor seating. Have no idea what the food would be like!

Visited February 2013