“Excellent Casual Dinning - Yummy & Fresh Food!”
Review of The Cutting Board

The Cutting Board
Ranked #5 of 14 Restaurants in Kamas
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Love this place! It is my favorite restaurant in Kamas. The food is delicious and fresh. I prefer to eat more on the healthy side of life and they have got it dialed in. Yummy and interesting flavors on their dishes. I have read some of the other unkind reviews, someone must have deliberately set out to do damage. I have never had a bad experience in this restaurant. Service is great, and the food is great. Don't miss out on this fun little place. I prefer this casual dinning restaurant above all the others in town. It is by far my favorite. I make a point to stop by when I am in town. Pretty good variety on their breakfast dishes. The coffee and tea is very smooth and delicious. Gourmet all the way!

There are newer reviews for The Cutting Board

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We came up for the day. We had never been there before and we were welcomed by such sweet people. The sign out from had a special that we tried. A turkey bacon and tomato sandwich. It was so good! Plus the sign said new owner. She was there to welcome us in. What a great person. We will e back for sure.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I had asked for eggs over easy but were basically hard boiled. The service sucks & owner the was screaming at employees . It was over all a horrible experience.

1  Thank PaulieKamas
Reviewed December 4, 2012

We have eaten here a couple of times and ordered coffee. You would think a place like this would have decent coffee. it was terrible. the barista obviously wasnt a coffee drinker and then wasn't very helpful when we told her it tasted bad. The food is average, but really overpriced. trust me just get coffee at the gas station. dont waste your money.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

We stopped at this place to use the wi-fi. Ordered two cups of coffee and even though the writing on the front of the building shows this to be a coffee sip along with other items there was no coffee at 1PM in the afternoon. The employee though did advise she would make us some coffee which she did. The coffee was just coffee, nothing to write home about. I tried to hook up to the internet and was told the wi-fi needed a passcode as people had been sitting in front of the restaurant using their wi-fi. She gave me a receipt from another customer that contained the "internet Password". The speed was fair. This place definitely needs some management attention and cleaning. We offered to order desert however there was only a single piece of punkin pie which did not look very good. We declined and stuck with the coffee.

1  Thank texaswillie

Been to The Cutting Board? Share your experiences!