“Take the time to go here”
Review of Gateway Grille

Gateway Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Gateway Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Kamas
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed July 19, 2013

While we were out enjoying the Heber Vallley and Kamas area we spotted the Gateway Grille in Kamas and decided to give it a try. What a wonderful surprise! Upon entering we couldn't help but notice all the flower boxes were filled with a variety of herbs and such. They offer both inside and covered patio dining.

The chef is top quality and the food excellent both in presentation and taste. We tried the chicken fried steak and believe it to be the best we've had. Our server was most pleasant and helped us enjoy the time there even more.

This is definitely a place we will return to.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

While in Kamas, we went to Gateway Grille. Staff was friendly, service was good, and food was great. There were four of us in our party, and everyone had a different menu item and all enjoyed their meal. Food is perfectly prepared and served. Great menu with lots of different types of selections. When in the area, we will go back to Gateway Grill.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

This was a nice upscale restaurant in Kamas, UT. Friendly staff, professional chef who was keen on details. The food portions were good and it had a nice atmosphere. i would definitely go back or recommend this to others.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

I can't find anything really good on the menu. Everything is just okey or I could make it better at home.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We were staying at a B and B in the area and the owner suggested the Gateway Grille for dinner on our first night of our stay. We arrived at 5:00pm which is a little early for dinner but the fresh mountain air made us hungry. We were seated right away and our server greeted us soon thereafter. Marna ordered a glass of wine and it was delivered quickly. I ordered the pork chops and Marna ordered the ribs. Both were impressive in their presentation and portions. I ended up trading my wife one chop for five of her ten ribs. Both dishes were delicious. The chops came with excellent mashed spuds and seasonal veggies. The ribs came with fries and seasonal veggies and the ribs had a very unique but very tasty sauce. While I finished the chops and everything else on my plate Marna couldn't finish her ribs to we asked for and received a "doggy bag". I ordered the blueberry/apple cobbler which was also excellent. Although I could see where some of the reviewers below could complain that the prices were high for a restaurant that is "off the beaten path" but in our case we felt that for the quality and portions of the food we were served the prices were fair. Hopefully your experience at the Gateway Grille will be closer to ours than to some of the other reviewers.

1  Thank EdandMarna

Been to Gateway Grille? Share your experiences!