“Love the idea of Hi-Mountain”
Review of Hi-Mountain Drug

Hi-Mountain Drug
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Kamas
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Best burgers in Utah! Just tried my first one the other day. It's a drugstore with an ice cream counter, sells cards, Mormon books, camping equipment and collectibles. Plus guitar music and sodas. I look forward to writing about it for you.
utah
“Love the idea of Hi-Mountain”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I ate there today, a wonderful place to see the farming community, neighbors etc. The hamburger fixins were wonderful (I had the backyard burger) great sauce, very good service (think highschool kid with no attitude)

Visited December 2012
2 Thank earing

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Average”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

The service here is terrible. my partner just can't stand going here just because of the service.. you either have a 13 year old or a mean bitter lady serving you. My partner likes the food, but can't stand the service. I dont mind it, but dont necesarily love it. Average in my mind.

Visited November 2012
Dallas, Texas
1,727 restaurant reviews
“Old Time Drug Store”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Upon entering you may be a little disappointed at the layout of the old drug store as it may not be what you have seen at other old drug store locations back east. The furnishings such as the counter and fountain are somewhat sparse. There are tables past the counters and in the back section of the store. Expect to pay tourist prices for most of the offerings. The food is food, however the hamburgers are award winners. Ice cream products are available however I found the prices to be rather high. I just kept telling myself this is a small business located many miles from the big city of Salt Lake City. The old store is filled with a lot of trinkets and cards so take some time to browse around. Parking on the street should not present a problem. The right side of the establishment which apparently has a walk up window was not open and I assume this was because of this being a winter month.

• Visited November 2012
cancun
“A must have drugstore/icecream counter experience”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

This is like the drugstore of the 40's. Wander around the store, get a cholesteral RX filled and then settle into a yummy juicy burger and shake. Fun!!

Visited August 2012
Utah
“Truly the Best Burger in Utah”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

After reading the review we decided to stop in and try Hi-Mountain Drug. Our burgers were outstanding, cooked just right with a toasted bun and delicious condiments. My husband had the popper burger and I had the philly cheese burger. Both were delicious, obviously fresh cooked, everything was still piping hot when we go it. The onion rings are also good. Crispy without being over cooked so you can bite through the onion. We also had milk shakes which were kind of runny but the Chunky Monkey flavor was so different and good it was worth the splurge. This is definitely an old time drug store with a lot of fun things to look at while you wait for your food. The menu also offered ironports and homemade fresh limes, which we didn't try this time but will next time.

• Visited July 2012

Been to Hi-Mountain Drug? Share your experiences!