“Great Company, Great Trip”

Adrift Adventures Dinosaur National Monument
Ranked #2 of 4 things to do in Jensen
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Join us for a fun and educational one day family whitewater rafting trip through Split Mountain Gorge on the Green River. Adrift Adventures is one of two river outfitters with a permit to offer this family-friendly rafting adventure, so space is limited and advanced reservations are highly recommended. Try a 4 day rafting trip through the Gates of Lodore on the Green River or a 5 day rafting trip on the Yampa River.
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We took a group of about 45 girls on a two day river trip with Adrift. It was a wonderful experience. The guides were so nice and respectful to the girls and they were also very patient. They all had a good sense of humor and you knew it was their priority to make our trip fun and safe. They were very professional and the meals they provided for us were excellent. I would definitely book another adventure with Adrift.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

It was amazing! I had an amazing time. The river guides were really nice and the meals were great! The river was perfect.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We had a group of 18: 8 adults and 10 girl scouts, age 11-12 yrs and went on the Fisher Tower half-day trip. All the river guides were wonderful and skilled. We had a great time. The rapids were not too rough but still exciting. The food for lunch was very good. It was a very memorable trip. My only complaint was the main manager was a little rude on the phone and in person when I was making the reservations and checking in. Our reservation was a little complicated and he was helpful with that. The changing rooms/bathrooms were not very nice either but over all I would recommend it to others.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We took a large youth group down the Colorado River and used Adrift Adventures. I was highly impressed with their ability to handle such a large group (we had around 60 people). They moved all our luggage effectively, fed us quickly and got us on the river with impressive speed. As a leader of the youth group, I really appreciated their attention to safety, I was never worried about the welfare of the girls we were watching over. The guides were really well trained and also a lot of fun. Our girls had so much fun with the water fights and appreciated how involved they were with our group. I also really loved the food the guides prepared. They took care of everything, and the food was delicious. I would highly recommend Adrift Adventures, I had no complaints about any part of our trip.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We did a 2-day run down the Colorado River with 60 people (teenage girls and a few adult chaperones). Adrift provided 5 rafts and great guides to go with them! They handled our large group with patience & good humor. They set up a great camp and fed us wonderful food. They were respectful and polite, but still lots of fun with all the girls. The river had some easy floating where we could get out and swim, have water fights, and contests with the other rafts, plus some fun areas of rapids. Adrift ran an efficient and entertaining trip--we would highly recommend them!