Red Mountain Resort
The Inn at Entrada(St. George)
$159
$154
Hotels.com
$40
Best Western Coral Hills(St. George)(Great Value!)
$90
Inn on the Cliff(St. George)(Great Value!)
$149
Dixie Palms Motel(St. George)(Great Value!)
$65
$58
$53
Best Western Travel Inn(St. George)(Great Value!)
$86
Sands Motel(St. George)
$41
$40
1,042 results
All reviewsspa treatmentsfitness classescommunity tabletai chisnow canyon state parkstretch classessteam roommorning hikeactive vacationking villaweight lossgreat hikingrented a cargeorge airporthorseback ridingbuffet stylelas vegas
Reviewed April 25, 2014

The location, activities and food are great. The overall management is TERRIBLE. Our issue is that one of their maintenance carts hit our brand new car. We know it was a cart due to location of impact, matching the exact location of the wrought iron grate of back of maintenance carts. We parked our car away from all other cars, however maintenance carts coming back and forth all day were not held accountable. Instead of management helping us by offering to file a simple claim, a discount of service anything... They didn't offer anything and did NOTHING. If you go, make sure you don't need management for anything! They are not there for you or for any customer with an accident or staff issue in my opinion. We own a nation chain restaurant and deal with customers all day long, we've never treated anyone like this! This is unacceptable for anyplace, but especially a place promoting positive energy. No wonder reviews on this place are dropping. Buyer beware!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
5  Thank spider1671
TWelshGeneralMgr, General Manager at Red Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Dear Spider1671,

I am sorry that you feel that Red Mountain did nothing in respect to the damage to your car, and that it marred your experience at our resort. We offered assistance to you to make a police report, and had our insurance company make contact with you. The insurance company report which was just received, did not place liability on Red Mountain. We have reached out to you to make other amends as we understand how this situation has upset you.

Tracey Welsh

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I just returned from my 6th visit (since 2006) to Red Mountain resort and again, had a fabulous time. The location, just outside St George, Utah, is idyllic. The accommodations are comfy, the food delicious, and the hiking, outdoor activities and fitness choices are wonderful. The staff, however, makes it all worthwhile: friendly, helpful and enthusiastic about their jobs. This is a wonderful "girl's retreat" and couples vacation. I have seen many mother-daughter trips as well. I have flown into Las Vegas and driven to the resort so as to take a side trip to Zion National Park, although the resort does offer a guided trip to the park. The Spa offers many choices in treatments; the hiker's massage is simply wonderful on sore muscles. I plan to return to Red Mountain to "recharge" again soon!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank mjs1122
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I very much enjoyed my stay at this property. Let's be clear that it's not a "luxury resort" with high end room furnishings and amenities. But they were very nice and you don't spend a lot of time in your room anyway because there are so many activities to keep you busy all day long. The property was spotless and well maintained. The scenery was spectacular! There were tons of activities you could sign up for. All of the activity leaders I interacted with were excellent and experts in their area.

Pros:
- Big variety of activities, some free and some for an additional fee. Hiking, biking, kayaking, yoga, tai chi, weight loss lectures, gym, two pools, jacuzzi, etc, etc....
- Free internet, in-room safe, coffee maker, TV, hair dryer, iron and ironing board in the room.
- The TV had a lot of channels.
- The food was solid and sometimes great. Attend a free cooking demonstration if you can. I learned a lot.
- You have the option to eat alone or community dining with others. Community dining was a great way to meet interesting people.
- Scenery is spectacular. The property is surrounded by red cliffs. It's gorgeous.
- There is a full service spa. I had a massage, facial and pedicure. Everyone did a great job.
- There were hammocks and lounge chairs sprinkled around the property that invited you to relax with a good book, for a nap or just to sit and enjoy the view.

Cons:
- The mattress needed a refresh in the room.
- The air conditioning was a bit flaky and didn't always work. It was also very noisy.
- The spa rooms were cool and the tables were not heated so it could get a bit cold.

Overall a great trip and I would return. There were many people I met there who were repeat customers.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the cliffs.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank Andrea074
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I have to say, the resort is all right, but Rhonda the hiking guide made the whole trip worthwhile. She was absolutely amazing and shared some great life advice that I will remember forever. I would come back to the resort simply for the pleasure of spending some more time with Rhonda. (I hope I am spelling her name right).

Room Tip: Get Rhonda as your hiking guide!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Matt S
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We just finished a 7 night stay at the Red Mountain Resort in Ivans Utah and all I can say is what an amazing place. From booking to check in to check out all Staff members were just incredible and made everything perfect.

We stayed in a Villa King Room overlooking the pool with great Red Rock views. The bed was very comfortable and the large bathroom with a soaking tub and walk in shower was very nice. Meals were included in our package with Breakfast and Lunch being Buffet style and Dinner being sit down by reservation. All meals we had were excellent with our favorites being the Sea Bass and Yellowfin Tuna. The staff accommodated all requests with ease. Wine and Beer were not included and they do not have a full Bar.

The scheduled activities that we participated in included Guided Hikes, Horseback Riding, Fitness Classes and a Photography Class. All guides were great, very knowledgeable about the surrounding park and plant and animal life. They truly seemed to enjoy their jobs. Some activities were an extra charge and others included in the package price. We went to Zion National Park on our own one day, which was the only day we did not stay at the resort.

Last but not least the Spa! Our package came with a choice of 1 Spa treatment a day and we opted for 50 minute massages every day. Every one being great but Darby and Abby stood out as my 2 best.

We cannot wait to return to the Red Mountain Resort and hope to make it a springtime ritual.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple