“A Great Kick Start”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ivins
Movara Fitness Resort
St. Albert, Canada
“A Great Kick Start”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

I visited the Biggest Loser Fitness Ridge three weeks ago, spent one week on-site. What a fabulous experience. My favorite, well there are many, but on the top of the list, were the hikes. I was not a big fan of hiking until Fitness Ridge showed me that hiking can an incredible experience. The staff in every department, kitchen, housekeeping, front desk, spa services, hiking guides and fitness staff are nothing but the best of the best. I recommend Fitness Ridge 100%. I haven't felt this strong and confident in a very long time. Thank you Fitness Ridge Staff for giving me the kick I needed.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
12 Thank ILoveTooTravel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Bountiful, Utah
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I spent a week at the BL Fitness Ridge in Utah last week. It was a truly life changing experience The staff was amazing, the hikes and workouts were to die for and the food was unbelievable. Many were there for a month or more. I wish I could have stayed longer but it was really great and we will go back often.

• Stayed April 2012
10 Thank FatherOfEight
Milford, Ohio
Reviewed September 6, 2011

I have visited Fitness Ridge 2 times in the last 18 months. I was there in April 2010 and April 2011. I have to say that this is the BEST place to jump start your weight loss, change your life and meet new friends. Each time, I have gone solo.... in 2010, I had a roommate. In 2011, I had a single room.

The food is great. The hikes are beautiful and the trainers are top-notch. (Hopefully, you have a chance to work with Nicole. She ROCKS!)

Regardless of your reason for going, Fitness Ridge is a welcoming, safe place for all fitness levels and body types. Hope you have a GREAT time - I did!!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
23 Thank KimBux
Winchester, MA
Reviewed August 31, 2011

Ditto what Gillema says in the other review! And, we had no problem with our room! The facility is superb! They have a new building with a lecture hall, basketball court and lounge with pool table and wide-screen TV. I went with my 14 yr old daughter and we both jump-started our weight loss program. Since July my daughter has lost 20 lbs and she was over 200 lbs. I have lost 13 lbs and now weigh 167. We stayed for 2 weeks. The first week you just get started and all the education and exercise really kicks in on the second week! The trainers are fantastic! The staff is excellent! The education is fabulous! If you are trying to lose weight and don't know where to start - go to Fitness Ridge! It's worth the money!

Room Tip: If you don't want a roommate - take a friend or family member with you!
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
14 Thank Deborah B
Reviewed March 11, 2011

Flew in to Las Vegas and took the shuttle to the spa. It was a bit of a long ride but worth it. For 7 days Chef Cameron cooked the most amazing healthy foods I have ever tasted and gives 2 cooking lessons a week! Exercise starts at 0600 and by the time 8 pm hits you can sleep like a baby. Yes, the accomodations portion is the weakest point. I shared a room with a stranger and it worked out well but others said the walls were quite thin. The hikes were incredible and you had options of how difficult or not you wanted them to be. The trainers are excellent and the programs are superb! The spa portion is amazing, had the best massage ever and the support staff was oustanding.!. If you aren't up for the process, you'll hate it. If you are up for it and want to make a serious change in your life....it's perfect. There are daily seminars that can help guide you better that I felt were great. There is nothing bad I can say at all! I lost 11 Inches and 7lbs in one week. One month later and my lifestyle has still changed and I'm down 22lbs. They really do give you all the tools and motivation you need to kickstart a new lifestyle!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled solo
31 Thank Gillema
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ivins
Inn on the Cliff
Hampton Inn St. George
#6 of 41 in St. George
Wingate by Wyndham St. George
Best Western Plus Abbey Inn

Been to Movara Fitness Resort? Share your experiences!