“Absolutely the best restaurant in Southern Utah”

Xetava Gardens Cafe
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Ivins
Cuisines: Healthy, Bar, Cafe
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Locally owned cafe in the heart of the Kayenta Art Village. Specializing in local, grass fed beef, full espresso bar, wine and beer, and an eclectic menu. Patio seating available with incredible views, a menu that has something for everyone, including many gluten free, vegetarian, and vegan options.
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Still the best restaurant in Southern Utah that I've ever been to, period; and I've been to every single one at least once. I have easily spent over $2,000 at this restaurant and I am in no danger of stopping. Every time I come here I never fail to enjoy the experience. On my most recent visit, they had a pan-seared duck option available and it was one of the most delicious eating experiences I have ever had. They often get special menu items in (usually ever week), recently they have had barracuda and kajiki available. Their regular menu items are also of the highest quality, for example I never fail to enjoy any of their uniquely-crafted burgers. On top of that, they have a selection of excellent quality beers brewed here in Utah that go great with the burgers and most other menu items as well. The house salad is also a must-have.

If you don't make a visit here at least once you are denying yourself one of the most exquisite food experiences that Southern Utah has to offer. Even their breakfast and lunch menus are unmatched by any other place I've tried.

It sounds fancy on paper, but it's actually super casual! Which makes it all the better. Don't deny yourself this treat.

3  Thank JD E

Reviewed April 25, 2013

3  Thank JD E
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Xetava is definitely one of the best places to eat in St. George. You can expect excellent gourmet food, great atmosphere, and friendly service. It's so good they can get busy on the weekends - you'll want to be sure to call ahead and make a reservation!

3  Thank StG44
Reviewed April 20, 2013

2  Thank StG44
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Love love this place.
Always a treat to dine here for breakfast or dinner.
Beautiful location, amazing food, people are nice.
Surrounded by a unique outdoor art gallery within a gorgeous community.
Sit outside in the summer to live music and the sunset glowing on the red rock.
Dream to retire here.