This is a standard Travelodge motel, with standard furnishing. The room is quite comfortable, convenient with private bathroom and in-room sink.
Thermal insulation of the building is however not great, which compounded with the full west orientation of rooms makes them very hot in the evening, meaning air-con is unavoidable and struggling to cool down the room.
The motel is convenient for Zion National Park, and the staff willing to help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zion National Park is just 19 miles from the Econo Lodge in Hurricane, Utah. Our location in the downtown area of Hurricane places us within walking distance to many major restaurants and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your EconoLodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Hurricane Zion National Park Area Hotel Hurricane
- Travel Lodge Hurricane
- Hurricane Travelodge
- Hurricane Travel Lodge
- EconoLodge Hurricane, Utah