“Great BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

When we arrived in town, while my husband gassed the Jeep, I YELPED a place to eat and this spot popped up. I'm so glad that we stopped and tried the BBQ. We each had the pulled pork sandwich. It was excellent. It had a great flavor and the BBQ was terrific. The cucumber salad was also delicious. Don't miss this spot.

• Visited October 2012

“Don't miss this BBQ!!”
Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

I have passed on the road many times and finally stopped. I had the ribs. They had just been pulled off the grill and were perfect. I asked for extra sauce because I like my ribs covered in sauces. So so good. The coleslaw was also delicious!! My husband had the pulled pork covered with sauce. It had a smokey flavor which he likes!! Stop if you can, you will love it!!

1 Thank lynettecr

Been to Sonny Boy BBQ? Share your experiences!