“Great and cheap restaurant”
Review of China Buffet

China Buffet
Ranked #10 of 34 Restaurants in Hurricane
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 26, 2013

For the $11 you pay you get so much out of it. The Food is pretty good, especially in comparison to other chinese all-you-can-eat restaurants (I have made some bad experiences) and the Service friendly, though the waitress going around to "collect" the money from all guests made me feel stressed.

3  Thank PhilippTRI

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Good variety for a Chinese Buffet in a small town. Good price. Friendly staff. I would eat there again.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

For $9.99 (drink and tax included), the selections are great. On Monday, I went in at 4:45 P which considered dinner. The chow Mien got low so I ask, they made fresh right the way. The steam crab was surprisingly fresher than Rio in Las Vegas! I've got more than what I expected. The Chow Mien taste just right. They use real chow mien, not spaghetti with soy sauce. I have to stay here for a week. And I definitely will come back again. The waiter clear the table as soon as your dish is done.

1  Thank Bjia6519
Reviewed July 12, 2013

For ten bucks, the food is surprisingly good. The seafood delight was very good, as was the fried shrimp. Cold steamed shrimp as well. Can speak to the meat dishes as I'm pescatarian. Given the dearth of dining options in Hurricane, you'll do fine here.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We stopped there really at random, just needing a place to eat on a roadtrip.

The suprise was really nice. Beyond the very usual Chinese buffet set-up is an unusual food quality, including on the most basic dishes (e.g. the egg-drop soup), and quite a variety of ways to accomodate shrimp

This is probably not a gastronomic stopover, but it make for an excellent affordable meal (below $10), the kind you would like to find more often when on the road

2  Thank danvsy

Been to China Buffet? Share your experiences!