“Not a lot of improvement”
Review of Ted and Allen's Sports Grill - CLOSED

Ted and Allen's Sports Grill
Cuisines: American
Hurricane, Utah
“Not a lot of improvement”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Ted and Allen's Sports Grill is now Ted and Allen's Restaurant and they are trying for a more family friendly atmosphere. They didn't achieve it. The interior of the restaurant is still dark and unpleasant. Booths and tables big enough to seat 8 have been added but that's about the only thing done in the remodel. The menu has been added to and a senior menu has been added. The food is adequate and you won't leave being upset but you won't leave raving about it either. I had the French Dip and my luncheon companion had the Fish and Chips basket minus the chips with a salad instead. We both had the senior menu and it was plentiful. I'd go again but I've always said that about this restaurant. They are your average small town restaurant and, unfortunately seem to not be able to see another side to dining. This restaurant should have such potential but they just don't seem to be able to pull it off. The staff is friendly, the food is adequate and the ambiance is boring.

• Visited July 2013

Hurricane, Utah
“Not on the menu? Ask anyway”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I really like the veggie wrap. When I didn't see it on the menu, the kitchen made one for me...like I was a special person. I have since moved 70 miles closer and I will be frequenting Ted and Allen's more often.

Visited December 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We decided to go to dinner with some family that was in town. Being a Monday night Triple TJ's Cafe was closed. We decided to go to Ted and Allen's. We had a group of 8. Right when I walked in I noticed that they have redone the entire place. It used to be a sports bar and the food was terrible. I was pleasantly surprised to find my Cobb Salad with ranch to be excellent. My wife's country fried steak was pretty good also. The waitress we had was very friendly and on top of everything. She did a great job. Food was great and the price was right on. I will probably be back soon.

• Visited July 2013
“Good solid meal.”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Nice setup. Friendly staff. Decent food. Nice beer. Good evening out. Not much in hurricane, but this is a good addition.

• Visited June 2013
San Diego, California
“Very good food, service at a great price”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

This is a wonderful stop just before making the climb up to Zion National Park. We have eaten hear several times in the past year and everything we order has exceeded our expectations. The salads are cold and crisp, burgers juicy, salmon hot and fresh. The service has always been very prompt and attentive. But the real bonus are their prices. Just about every item on the menu is $5-9. For a clean, fresh, sit down dinner you will be pleasantly surprised when you stopping here.

• Visited June 2013